I travel all over and don't believe the terrible reviews, this is a decent hotel. It's not amazing, but it is clean, better standard for sure than a Premier Inn for example.
Breakfast is OK, not anything like a Hilton Buffet, but this is not Hilton prices. You get basic (tinned) fruits, pastries and a hot food counter.
They are staffed with mainly Eastern Europeans.
The one thing that really irked me was that their website says they have a free shuttle to the airport. They do not. You stand outside on the main road at a normal bus stop and get a (albeit free) public bus. We waited for ten minutes, then one drove past us, waited another five and called a cab. Almost missed our flight. So if that's a major thing for you, stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the North runway, Heathrow Hotel Bath Road (formerly Arora Hotel Heathrow) is only a stone's throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. The hotel is also served by the Hotel Hoppa. This 4 star hotel features 350 Superior and Premier accommodation bedrooms, meeting facilities for up to 100 delegates and an exclusive top floor boardroom, Smith's Grill and Bar, a 24-hour gym as well as on-site limited car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arora International Heathrow Harmondsworth
- Arora International Heathrow Hotel Harmondsworth
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London