Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
  • Room Service
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
  • Breakfast included
3,234 results
All reviewsfree busheathrow airportthe central bus stationfree wifibath roadcomfortable bednext morningcar parkan early flightan overnight staybooked this hotelbetween flightshoppa busstayed one nightgood nights sleeparorarunway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I stayed at the hotel when working in the Heathrow area on the 21st June, the hotel was of a very good standard in comparison to many alternatives in the Heathrow area. Check in was very efficient and by friendly informative staff.
Once I arrived at my room I found it to be of a very high standard, and immaculately clean, much better than I had expected for a 4* Airport hotel. There was also a pleasant bar are with a happy hour, and large screen TV's and pool table.
The food was the only disappointment, as it was not of a very high quality for the money, the burger i had was overcooked and the chips were not fantastic.
The hotel also has a very convenient little shop inside where you can buy drinks and snacks at reasonable prices (including some nice Indian treats in the fridge).
To avoid paying a high taxi fare at Heathrow, use the local buses which are frequent and serve the hotel free of charge (Heathrow free travel zone). These are easy to locate particularly from T5.
All in all if you are looking for great comfort at a reasonable price i would go for the Arora International.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Stayed overnight before meeting friends for an early flight the morning after. Booked online through laterooms. Slightly anxiuos as I,m not used to travel solo or stay in hotels but the staff were welcoming and courteous, only problem I had was that the initial keycard did,nt work and I had to go to reception to get another one which was a long way. Good value for money, had a good late deal including breakfast but unfortunately had to leave before tasting any!
The room was very clean and quiet with all usual amenities present and in working order. No view, I faced a path for staff to enter hotel but as I was only there for a night , it did,nt matter.
Local free bus to airport conveniently just outside hotel and 10 mins[ Sun am] from Term 5.
Would use /recommend hotel again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Choirgirl186
Reviewed June 25, 2011

What does one want from an airport hotel ? Fast, friendly service, clean room, comfortable bed and, most of all, cheap. The Arora fulfilled all of these requirements and I would definitely stay again. One minor issue, the cost of internet usage at £6.50 per hour is rather expensive. Also, please note: The taxi fare from the airport was £16 - there is a "hotel Hopper" bus that costs £4 but it's not well advertised.

Reviewed June 20, 2011

I booked to stay at the Arora because I had an early flight (7.45am) from Heathrow T1. I'm glad I did it.

The room was very affordable - I booked with LateRoooms.com. The hotel was clean and comfortable, the staff efficient and helpful. Check-in and out were a breeze, and although the restaurant stopped serving soon after 10pm, the bar was able to supply a welcome nightcap.

The room was average-sized, and quite comfortable. The TV offered most of the UK 'freeview' channels - and a few other intenational ones, I think. I didn't check out any internet connection options. I didn't explore any other hotel features: you don't stay at an airport hotel for the amenities, really.

Heathrow hotels are all at some distance from the terminals (with exceptions at T4 and T5). Some are served by a somewhat overpriced 'Hoppa' bus. The Arora is reachable by several of the local bus services - U3, 75, 76 - and travel between the hotel and the central bus station (and vice versa) is free! This really worked - the only caveat is that the buses are a little infrequent at the beginning and end of the day, exactly when you want access to an airport hotel. The hotel gave me bus time details - but failed to list them all. Hurrah for Google!

2  Thank doc_M
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We spent a night at the hotel before flying out on holiday; the hotel is very modern and well maintained with friendly and helpful staff. Our room was clean and nicely decorated and all in all we had a good night and were relaxed and ready for the off in the morning.

We were on an early flight so cannot comment on the breakfast, the car park is under the hotel so it is smaller than other hotel car parks at Heathrow and you have to carry your bags up a set of steps to get to the main entrance.

I would certainly consider staying here again before another flight if the price is right.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends