Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$70
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
$99
Travelocity
3,237 results
All reviewsfree busheathrow airportthe central bus stationfree wifibath roadcomfortable bednext morningcar parkan early flightan overnight staybooked this hotelbetween flightshoppa busstayed one nightgood nights sleeparorarunway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2011

On first impression the hotel is clean an modern looking. The room was comfortable but cold. The restaurant howver was absolutley diabolical. The menu description of the food sounded nice, but having chosen the breaded lemon sole with chunky chips and mushy peas, I was told that the fish was now haddock.
When it arrived it was like a Findus frozen piece of preformed fish with fron chips and garden peas that had been boiled to death. Absolutely rubbish.
The breakfast was also ridiculous. You were asked if you wanted English or continental and were directed to whichever side of the table contained what you asked for. the price is about 50p difference so it would be easier for the hotel just to have the full buffet out for you to have whatever you wanted. I was scared to take any toast in case it was classed as continental after I had chosen English.

There were 4 of us on this trip and we will not be staying in this hotel again. We will try a more reasonably priced and better managed one. Our travele bookers have been instructed to not book any more staff into this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
AroraHeathrow, General Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Arora Hotel Heathrow. I would personally like to apologise to you, that certain aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations. Please be assured I have noted your comments about your dinner experience and after investigation found that during your stay we were in transition of a new seasonal al-carte menu which resulted in the Restaurant having to offer a suitable alternative for certain dishes for a very short period of time. I have also taken on board the comment relating to the peas and frozen chips and have passed them on to our Executive Chef. With regards to the breakfast we offer, toast and a wide selection of jams are available for both Continental and English breakfast.

I would also like to thank you for your balanced comments regarding the rest of your experience at Arora Hotel Heathrow. I can assure you this is not the usual level of service we provide and thank you for your valuable feedback.

I hope your experience does not prevent you from visiting us in the near future and experiencing our new seasonal menu. Once again thank you for your review.

Kind regards,

Steven van Herwijnen

Reviewed March 8, 2011

Did not have the best of sleeps in this hotel. The hotel is lovely, the location was great however the bed and pillows were not great. Very uncomfortable and did not have a good nights sleep before early morning flight.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 5, 2011

I needed to stay overnight on my arrival in the UK & a hotel near London Heathrow was just what I needed. It was straighforward getting to the hotel using public transport. The rooms were clean and well appointed. Breakfast was extra, which did surprise me a wee bit. What really impressed me though was the soundproofing - I heard no traffic noise from the A4 and only one aircraft taking off or landing. This even though the hotel is close to the northern runway.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I was flying back home the next afternoon so I wanted to have a good night's rest. After having read reviews, I figured this would be a pleasant place to stay. The room service was great; I loved my chicken burger with fries, lasagne and garlic bread. There was also a great selection of magazines on my bed desk. Though the gift store was not what I was expecting.. It was pretty dinky. I also didn't get a spectacular view... saw some type of industrial scene and dirt, but over than that, I really can't complain about great sleep and great food. And to add to that check in and check out went smoothly. Another plus is that there is a free bus that stops outside the hotel from Heathrow!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank DressedInArt
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Nothing special but for the amount of people going through this property year in year out its ok.

Price was ok - 58 pounds sterling.

You cant hear the planes but you might hear the neighbour snoring!

I think its a 3 star. Its amazing that most staff who work in the UK hospitality industry can hardly speak English!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple