“First time visit - excellent”

Palace Tandoori west drayton middlesex
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

First time I've eaten here; based on a friends recommendation. Me and my family went and was greeted very warmly by the staff who explained some of the dishes and made a fee recommendations.
I had the chicken dansak and it was probably the best dansak dish I have ever had at any curry place. My family also loved the food.
Prompt service and the food was brilliant.
Would recommend anyone to try this place.

Keep it up palace 5*

1  Thank J7UBR
There are newer reviews for Palace Tandoori west drayton middlesex

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great place to go with family and friends! Would recommend to anyone. The kids loved it and me and my partner enjoyed ourselves as well.

2  Thank leena123456
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants. I go there whenever I can with large groups of friends. The food is always made accordingly to how you want it and the service is top, as per usual. One of my favourite dishes is the chicken tikka jalfraezi but made with extra green chillies. Over time of going there I never have a complaint about the food.

The staff are very friendly and talkative and are always available whenever you need them. I would highly recommend people going.

1  Thank Shahin A
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We are "regulars" at the Palace Tandoori and have always found the staff to be warm, welcoming and friendly. The food is of high standard and the service, excellent . The staff go out of their way to ensure that the dishes meet all our needs, often offering us complimentary drinks to conclude the evening. It's good value for money and we have recommended this restaurant to a number of our friends . If you are in the West Drayton area, do try out the Palace Tandoori for your meal out; rest assured, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is by far my favourite Indian restaurant, the food is fantastic and reasonably priced. And they staff are so friendly and welcoming. The restaurant was recommended to me but it's a bit further than I would normally travel so wasn't keen, decided to give it a try for a change one night and I wasn't disappointed well apart from not having gone sooner. I've taken lots of friends and family from overseas there and they all love it too. Will be back soon

2  Thank Trisha B