$67
$57
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

$88
CrownePlaza.com
$87
$78
$68
  • Pool
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
$67
$58
  • Breakfast included
$60
  • Pool
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$53
$66
$54
PremierInn.com
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
$132
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2016

I was treated like a backpacker. My booking couldn't be found, and I wasn't helped to resolve the matter. I was made to call Malaysia (Agoda) to do the work of the check in staff on duty. After a 20 min call at my own expense, the Agoda staff helped the Heathrow lodge staff member to find the booking ( that was there after all). Mistakes happen, but there was no customer service in her outlook. We would have waited all day had I not made the necessary calls.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
3  Thank stylishvienna
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Arrived at 11.30, easy simple check in, paid for two rooms, a double and single. Are rooms was 'across the road, next to the pub' in a ordinary looking house. Once inside the house has clearly been converted to separate rooms, with 4 separate rooms downstairs and 3 up, both with one shared bathroom.
Good points:
-Cheap price
-Free parking
-comfy beds
-no noise as of yet
-good location

Bad points:
-lots of ants crawling over room 7
-very creaky floor boards across entire upstairs
-very hot inside rooms Phone measures 29°c
-awful musty smell inside room 6-overpowering

Conclusion-you get what you pay for

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed May 9, 2016

tgree of us stayed here for one night as soon as we walked in the room we were greeted by the smell of our worst nightmares along with a large army of ants, after looking around we found a half eaten chocolate bar and a small pink tablet of some sort after twenty minutes sat in a room as hot as hell we decided the only way to last the night was by drinking bottles of wine... p.s. there is a lovely hotel just down the road.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jack G
Reviewed May 6, 2016

Best thing about this place is the location, its super close to T5 and another good thing is checking out and getting the hell out of there...

I was tempted by the reasonable price- but it comes at a cost

The quality of lodgings is very poor standard, didn't think I was even in England when I walked in the room.

The basic room I stayed in was very run down, cobwebs, horrible curtains, but on the plus side bedding was clean.

The shower leaked and had make shift repair work done to the shower head holder.

Front desk staff - no idea about customer service.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
3  Thank damionscarcella
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for somewhere to stay for one night close to Heathrow Terminal 5 then this is it. I got an upgrade to en suite on arrival and free wifi. It has off road parking and although small, it's comfy I had a good nights sleep.

It's noisy but not from the airport, people are up and down all hours to catch flights but for one night it's cheap

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business