Heathrow Lodge
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Arrive here after paying 20 quid in a taxi from heathrow terminal 1! There is meant to be a bus but at 9 pm I couldn't be bothered trying to figure it out! Room looked ok to begin with, however, we soon realised the our window was overlooked by a common inside area on another part of the hotel and had to keep the curtains closed for fear of nosey neighbours! Shower curtain was minging and the shower leaked all over the floor, had a tv and two single beds but the walls were that thin your head banged everyone someone opened or closed a door on the other side! In the morning somebody was smoking and could smell it on our room, turned out it was someone on reception so we decided to leave early and sit in the airport for 6 hours instead! Man who drove the taxi was helpful and friendly! Might have only been 30 quid but do expect a minimum service!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ilikewalking
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It worth it if you want to stay just for a night. As it's just next to the airport is too noisy. Internet connection is not included, However, opposite to the hotel there is a pub with free wifi.
To go from/to the airport there is a free bus. The hotek also has a free shuttle, but it's not avaiible 24 hrs

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank mxa774
Reviewed March 18, 2013

First I check into my room and there are no light bulbs in the fixture. They finally come and put some light bulbs in and the most they can say is "sorry for the inconvenience." And I ask if they have wifi, which they tell me is 4 pounds extra and in a completely other building - for the inconvenience you'd think the least they can do is offer complimentary wifi, but no. So I go to the completely separate building and they tell me they only accept cash. I've just changed all my money to euros and only have a card, and they refuse to give me any other options they might have. A very insincere "sorry" when I say I don't have cash. Do they take euros? Yes, they tell me but only exact change - so if I only have a 10, I don't get cash back (it's 6 euros, they say). So I come back with my 6 euros and they tell me they don't take coins, so I have to pay 10. Sorry, but what the f***? Horrible customer service and not worth the hassle. I'd rather sleep on the floor at the airport, thanks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank savriel
Reviewed March 8, 2013

It was ok but not the most comfortable stay. The fire alarm was set off and it took more than 10 mins for someone to come over to the other house to turn it off. The free shuttle to the airport is good. The tv channels need sorting out. The bathroom was dull and creepy. No kettle to make drinks which i find very poor.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katie-ShaneL
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was on my own but booked a double room with en-suite. clean and comfy room for great price. I was met at the Terminal and taken back next morning at no extra cost it was about 15mins drive to terminal4 . Staff were very friendly and helpful .Although on my own I felt fine going to the pub opposit for a meal.Good value all round.

Room Tip: Not sure whether I would have shared a bathroom but pay the small extra and its fine
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo