Heathrow Lodge
$77
$74
  • Restaurant
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
$70
$65
  • Breakfast included
$75
  • Pool
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$77
$87
$76
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$52
$45
Agoda.com
$70
PremierInn.com
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
$94
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2007

DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, The hotel looked fine from the outside, what a shock we got when we entered the reception. The whole place was dirty, in a very bad state of repair, curtains where dreadful, thick dirty coffee mugs on a tray that was very badly stained. Very noisy water pipes, loud chatter from the staff and banging doors throughout the night. Curtasy bus wouldnot pick us up from the airport, so we had to get a taxi. (15 pounds).
We couldn't get out of the place quick enough. it needs a visit from the health inspector. FORGET THIS ONE, even the cheapest place should be to a clean standard. Pay the extra and go somewhere else to avoid dissapointment

ROCKETTS, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

• Stayed: June 2007
11  Thank Nova10
Reviewed August 29, 2007

I booked on line a last minute booking for a single room at the Heathrow Lodge.On my arrival I was told I was staying in a House in street near the hotel and given keys.The room was small and shabby,old dirty bed linen,no lamp only a ceiling light,no bath towel just a hand towel.The T.V didn't work properly.The shared bathroom was dirty and unacceptable.At 11am very drunk guests arrived at the house,banged on my door and were jumping on and off the beds above me and beer bottles were smashed.After complaining to the main hotel was told they had no rooms available except a room in another house further along the street,due to the time being 11pm I had no option but to go there.This house stank of take away food.The room was smaller again no lamp,ripped carpet,dirty bed linen which had what looked like dried blood on the sheet,hence slept in my clothes.The shared bathroom again was old and dirty,had no shower only hand held nozzle.A guest arrived at 2 am banging doors,I slept no more than 2 hours.No ironing facilities and the glass in the room was dirty and covered in finger prints.It is poor sound proofing considering how close it is to Heathrows runway,hence very noisy.This is the worst place I have ever stayed and would advise no one to book to stay in any single room.An absolute disgrace!Be warned.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
8  Thank GraemeKidd
Reviewed July 16, 2007

I think the phrase "Caveat Emptor" applies here.

I booked a double with en-suit over the phone with the online prices in front of me. On line it was £40, over the phone £55. Parking was £5 a night with the first night free. Transfers within normal hours were free. So for us a double room en suit with 4 days car parking plus transfers was £55.

Good things: The transfers both ways were quick and relatively painless. However, my wife had no seatbelt for the for the first part of the outward trip as there were too many passengers for the bus. Not happy and not safe either. Return journey fine. 15mins from phoning to getting back to our car.

The parking is cheap at £5 a day.

Bad things: The hotel is not on the flight path, it's 50 feet to the right of it! I swear you can see the passengers waving to you as they go past your room window!

The room was stiflingly hot, but there was no way we were going to open the window.

We've never been in a nought star hotel....until now. Basic doesn't cover it. A cross between a bed sit and an eastern block tenement during the cold war. The "en suit" was a plastic bathroom pod inserted into the corner of the room. Nice!

The bed was uncomfortable and the walls paper thin. My wife jumped up during the night when the person next door turned on their light, it sounded like they were in the room with us. Ditto when people left really early in the morning.

Additionally there is absolutely no way you can rest let alone sleep until the planes stop - around midnight I guess. We just lay in bed laughing. The Dunkirk had spirit kicked in.

In future I'll either leave early in the morning, drive and park the car in one of the long term off site places or pay the extra and stay in a regular chain hotel. Both my wife and I were dog tired by the time we got on the plane a few hours later.

If you're looking for a single night stay because you have an early flight next morning and a long drive in then maybe this will just about work, but only just, would I recommend it...errr no.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
6  Thank VonTwinzig
Reviewed June 21, 2007

My Husband and I stayed here the night before our flight to Vienna. The room was acceptable and had a shower room. Tea and coffee making facilities. Yes, it was noisy from the airplanes, but what do you expect when you are in a Heathrow Hotel??
The best thing about the place was the Breakfast..We really enjoyed it and the staff there were very pleasant.

It is a budget Hotel, but it was good and I would definately stay there again if I had to fly from heathrow the next morning again.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2007

When I first read the reviews (after booking- duh!) i was very sceptical about staying. I think we were expecting something from "Guest House Paridiso". Obviously we booked because of the long stay car park and the proximity to Heathrow airport.

To start with, when we arrived, received a nice welcome, smiles ect - all good there.

The guest house it`s self is pretty pokey, however rooms were OK on the whole. Quite petite, but clean and functional - all you really need. Also worth noting the dim lighting in our room.

The en-suite bathroom. This was VERY small. Did the job and again was clean, but highly cramped.

Literally opposite the B&B is a pub, which serves Pub Grub. Cheap and cheerful.

Breakfast was pretty good. Nice and simple.

The shuttle service worked well for us both ways, however I think we may have been lucky, as some people had been waiting a while for pick up (25 mins + i think)

In conclusion, if your a traveller (like us), on a budget or just easy going (!) this isn`t a bad choice for a guest house to stay at, so long as you take it at face value. Obviosuly, the big browny points come with the location, about 10 mins to heathrow terminals.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple