We stayed here for one night before a USA holiday.
Check in: the check in was fast and the receptionist was reasonably friendly and spoke adequate English.
Room: the corridors are dark and look very dated. The room was tiny (I guess normal for an English hotel) and we had trouble finding a place for our suitcases. There was a flat screen TV, a tiny and not very clean bathroom (there were a few pubic hairs on the walls) and the beds were okay.
Over all: it is an adequate place to stay for one night if you do not pay more than £65 for the room as the hotel feels dated. However, the receptionist waived the £8/night parking fee for us which was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to all terminals, with direct access to Terminal 5 via the eco friendly Ultra POD network in 7 minutes. As well as boasting spectacular views of the northern runway and architectural splendor of terminal 5 from the hotel restaurant, terrace and bar. The Thistle London Heathrow is the ideal place to unwind whether you are flying off early or arriving late at night. Also because we're close to central London Thistle London Heathrow is a perfect venue for business meetings and other events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle London Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle London Heathrow West Drayton
- Thistle Heathrow
- Thistle London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton, Greater London