“The most extravagant & estimable hotel I have stayed at…”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I am happy to say that this hotel was amazing and has been my third time to stay here. Excellent customer service (provided by Lana), excellent room & stay and not to mention to most relaxing vibe....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ranjeet S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,043)

Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is a nice hotel near Heathrow T5.Actually minutes away from T5 by bus.We stayed there for two nights in the month of October.Its well connected by bus. Bus stop is just out side the hotel.We utilised the service offered by Bus no. 423.One can go easily to the London downtown by Tube rail from T5 terminus.Few eateries are there out side the hotel.And as usual one Mcdonalds.! Front desk pesonnels are ready to welcome you with smile.One lady named Asmita (if I am not wrong!) always extended her cooperation. The room size is small but clean.We would love to stay there again

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank babunkolkata
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The hotel is an excellent place to stay. We arrived on a stopover for three nights here at 8 am and check in wasn't until later. In that time, we were lucky to have Patrick help us out. He arranged for our luggage to be stowed, gave us a bit of review of the main areas to see in London city (our first time in the city!) and also showed us how to use the WiFi services while we waited for our check in. (Our check in was done way earlier so we ended up waiting really only about two hours before we got into our comfortable beds!)
The rooms are very well heated which is important for November, the showers were clean and ready to use. Room service was excellent.
There is a costa coffee that was open until late so we didn't have to go out of the hotel for coffee/light snack.
The Wifi was great! If you land in the morning the staff is very helpful!
The trip to the hotel is free. You take a train to terminal 5 and then a convenient bus 423 going towards the main city from stop 6. It is about 20 minutes from the time you get on. The frequency to the airport is roughly every twenty minutes and the last bus back is about 12:45 am and starts as early as 5.
The close location to the airport is nice since we were on a stopover. Otherwise to get to the main city it is about 45 min to an hour.
Safe and great place to stay overall!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank frequent_traveler421
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I haven't used Premier Inns since I was in sales and only changed my choice to Travelodge because of the price advantage. I was very impressed with the automated check-in procedure at this hotel. In this instant I found the hotel very convenient for my early morning departure from T5 at Heathrow Airport. Since retiring I now travel with my wife and friends to various National Trust properties and will certainly consider Premier Inns for their extra facilities and comfort in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Gerald R
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My employer uses this as out stopover point at heathrow. I was checked in by Amanda. She's super efficient and always smiley. Nothing was to much trouble. She was also helping other members of the check in team with problems. Nothing was fluttering her. A real asset. The room 468 arriving 16 jan was spotlessly clean and totally functional for my stay. I dined in the restaurant. A pint of larger and a New York-er pizza came to £15. There are other dining options nearby. A pub , indian curry house and a Chinese. There's also a mcdonalds and a petrol garage adjacent selling food. Despite a previous posting , air crew will dine here or maybe prefer to have room service if the food is good value , tasty and nutritional. The departing aircraft can be heard faintly. This didn't stop me sleeping soundly though I look forward to staying here again next year. Thanks to Amanda and all the p inn team. Highly recommended

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 15, 2013

First off, the room was very tidy and clean. I had no issues with anything at all. I stayed over night from a long flight from the USA and just needed a place to rest for my next long flight to Croatia. Well, this room was perfect. The layout wasn't in the typical box layout. And the colors and designs set it off from any normal hotel. I've been in a lot of hotels and I have to say that the tub and its chrome hardware were stunningly shiny and clean, that I actually took a photo of it. My visit was back in May when I started a 6 month European trip, so I haven't gone through all my photos quite as yet, but when I do I will post it here.

If I ever fly into London again, this is the only place I plan to stay. Also, the other reviewers here helped me out a lot by providing info on the shuttle buses etc. It saved me a lot of money. Thank you to all the reviewers and to tripadvisor for having this review forum. I plan to leave more reviews in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alice A
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Lovely and friendly, nice and clean .. Comfortable beds, great nights sleep
Excellent breakfast!
We stayed once when visiting chessington world of adventures, and another time when visiting Lego land.. 2adults and 2 children :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Thistle London Heathrow Hotel
Thistle London Heathrow Hotel
#9 of 12 in West Drayton
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel? Share your experiences!