Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
$69
$117
$98
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$82
Agoda.com
$88
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
$68
  • Breakfast included
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$52
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
$94
2,108 results
All reviewsmeal dealcosta coffeethyme restaurantfree buspurple parkingbudget hotelnext morningsecond stopbath roadhoppa busan early flightgood nights sleepnight's sleepexcellent stayfamily roomovernight stopcomfy bed
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, with fantastic views of one of the runways at heathrow. I was concerned that the noise of the planes would keep my son and I awake all night but I can honestly report that there was no noise at all!! This is a friendly, clean and tidy hotel with a lovely costa coffee shop, where the prices are the same as those on the high street. The only down side is that there is a hefty parking charge of £12 per night with no free disabled parking. Other than that I would heartily recommend this hotel. For those Plane spotters out there, the Thistle hotel opposite has a fantastic runway viewing terrace.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Have stayed here at the Premier Inn T5 a number of times now. I am currently here for three nights in a row. I have stayed at various hotels around the Heathrow area, including the Sofitel T5, the Arora, the Ibis and the Holiday Inn. I have to say that, hands down, the Premier Inn is the best of the lot! And I really mean this.

Upon arrival at the hotel, you are usually greeted by the reception staff, who are quite often standing in the entrance lobby. They are smiling, enthusiastic and they are keen to take you to a reception desk or a self-service check-in. I have never waited more than a few seconds to check-in. They are really keen to impress and are always courteous and polite. I stay in hotels all over the world, some 5 star and I never get a welcome like I get here!

Some of the other things I like about the hotel start with the wifi price. It's only £3 for 24 hours, or free for 30 minutes. It's honestly the quickest wifi I have ever used in a hotel. It is reliable and extremely affordable. Most other hotels charge around £12-15 for Internet and its nowhere near as quick as that in the Premier Inn T5. The bar food is very tasty. I have eaten in there several times now. My favourite meal is the Beef and Ale pie. The food is always piping hot and served in good time. The quality is excellent and I have no issues with eating in the hotel. The breakfast is around £8 and there is plenty of it. Again the staff are brilliant and show you to your seat where they explain how the breakfast works. They smile and really go beyond the extra mile.

The room is as you'd expect from a premier inn. Not 5 star luxury, but extremely comfortable, with lovely beds, a good shower, great air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities. The bed is lovely and cozy and easy to sleep in. Strangely, I hardly ever hear any noise at this hotel. I never hear people in the corridor or next door.

All in all, this is a really really nice place to stay while on a layover at Heathrow airport. I have paid hundreds of pounds in the past to stay at the Sofitel T5 and their customer service isn't anywhere near what it is at the Premier Inn T5. If any of the managers read this, then your staff are a real asset to your hotel and I hope you pass this on to them.

I will always stay here in the future.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 11,812,001
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is the 2nd time that we have used this hotel and both times it has been excellent. The value for money is superb given its proximity to Heathrow and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The on site restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price and th option of using the free bus to the airport is a good money saver - why pay £4.50 for the hoppa when the 423 bus is free?
A very good hotel with brilliant staff - we will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elland1
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed ahead of an early flight, agree with many of teh previous reviews. This hotel is really good value given the proximity to Heathrow and after al, its London!
I stayed at the nearby Thistle late last year and would NOT do so again (very tired and not at all good value)! No comparison with this very pleasant hotel. Checking easy if done so via website as electronic terminals in reception mean you get everything done including getting your key through the terminal..
I will definatley be using this hotel again very soon.

Room Tip: Rooms facing into the inner courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Booked this hotel in advance as should have been flying out to ski, sadly as we had a family member with a broken arm we didn't go - neverthless we kept the hotel booking as it was non transferable and had a day out in London!
This is a large Premier Inn but still maintains the good service we have come to expect from them, the only criticism is that we phoned ahead to confirm 4 per room and when we arrived there were only 3 beds so had to get the porter to make one up - he was very pleasant but didnt seem to know how to lay the room out for 4 people!. Excellent breakfast - everything fresh but a bit strange that they make eggs to order which in my case didnt arrive!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family