“I stay at the hotel because this restaurant is the best”

ERIKI - Crowne Plaza
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine Indian Dining within the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow Hotel. A large central bar ideal for pre dinner drinks. Private Dining room for up to 36 guests with a large 65" Projector for Visual Presentations and Bose speakers ready to connect to your own Smartphone to enjoy your own playlist.
Wimborne, Dorset
“I stay at the hotel because this restaurant is the best”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I love Indian food and I err on the spicy side. I agree with the other reviews that food comes spicy here but I would balance that by saying the flavours are like those I experienced in India. Even when busy service is great. Yes it can get expensive if you try to order as you would in a high street Indian. If you order think less is more without lots of breads and popadoms it's well priced for the quality of flavours you get. I love it and will keep coming back.

• Visited June 2013

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing - food, service and pricing”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I love the Heathrow Crowne Plaza, but the onsite Eriki restaurant lets it down. The food was ridiculously salty (possibly to increase sales of the expensive and only large size bottles of water?). Service was cursory and this was particularly annoying when there is a 12.5% service charge added to the bill. To add some annoyance to this charge, it was even incorrectly over calculated on the bill and I was told 'it's just the system' when I queried this. Finally, beware of the automated 'customer feedback system' that consists of an expensive looking electronic pad set to 'excellent' as the default on all items. If you bother to check, you'll find that there are only 3 options - excellent, good or average. I can only assume this is to prevent people giving inconvenient feedback if they feel that 'poor' is a more accurate description!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank PGON
s7ssl, Owner at ERIKI - Crowne Plaza, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thanks for your comments. I have noted each point and we shall review in due course.

ERIKI Founder
London, United Kingdom
“Requested mild dishes and got very spicy hot food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am a fan of Indian food, but like subtle blended flavours. Everything (with the exception of the Goan fish stew) was hot spicy. Even Saag Paneer came out to hot for my taste. The majority of the food went to waste, very disappointed, especially as I'd been quite specific that I only eat mild food and did not want anything that was too hot (spicy). I have eaten in many top Indian restaurants and have never had this experience. The staff did not seem to get it. Also, even with two 'free' children's meals the bill came to just under £140 for the four of us for what was a very average meal that was ruined by inappropriate food being served. Eat here with caution.

• Visited April 2013
s7ssl, Owner at ERIKI - Crowne Plaza, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your invaluable feedback. Sincere apologies for not being able to temper your selected dish to very mild. This is something which can be almost impossible if the required dish has been pre seasoned with ground spices. A lesson learnt in any events and something we shall take more care over whilst taking a similar order.

ERIKI
New Delhi, India
“Good food great service”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Group of friends had a chance dinner at this wonderful restaurant which has excellent indian fare. Start with pani puri and get on to starters mainly kebabs which melt in mouth. Main course too was fabulous but the best part was the mint tea at he end. Very helpful and courteous staff makes it a memorable experience. Will return for a fine dining experience.

• Visited March 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Genuine Indian”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have been to Northern India numerous times and were delighted to eat here as the flavours seemed to us to be just like in India. Menu variety is large and the food quality was excellent. I would have preferred to see more vegetarian dishes on offer to better reflect dining in India though I accept the West loves its meat.

The restaurant decor is modern but pleasant. When we were there one room had a TV playing Bollywood music. This wasn't distracting and the music added to the atmosphere.
Service was good but I'm not too sure its worth the discretionary 12.5% added to the bill.

If you like Indian food, I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
s7ssl, Owner at ERIKI - Crowne Plaza, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the near future?

ERIKI