“Genuine Indian”

ERIKI - Crowne Plaza
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine Indian Dining within the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow Hotel. A large central bar ideal for pre dinner drinks. Private Dining room for up to 36 guests with a large 65" Projector for Visual Presentations and Bose speakers ready to connect to your own Smartphone to enjoy your own playlist.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Genuine Indian”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have been to Northern India numerous times and were delighted to eat here as the flavours seemed to us to be just like in India. Menu variety is large and the food quality was excellent. I would have preferred to see more vegetarian dishes on offer to better reflect dining in India though I accept the West loves its meat.

The restaurant decor is modern but pleasant. When we were there one room had a TV playing Bollywood music. This wasn't distracting and the music added to the atmosphere.
Service was good but I'm not too sure its worth the discretionary 12.5% added to the bill.

If you like Indian food, I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
s7ssl, Owner at ERIKI - Crowne Plaza, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the near future?

Sat Lally
ERIKI

Saltfleet, United Kingdom
“fab food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

we went to eriki on saturday 6th jan, although I one a meal for two as a raffle prize , we had an amazing time, the menu had lots of choice ,we had the banquet menu, the food was fantanstic, I have to say it is the best indian food we have ever had.
The staff were great, and really attentive, the restaurant has a really nice atmosphere ,we loved the video screen with all the bollywood music, this gave it an amazing feel.
although it is in the crowne plaza hotel, give it a try you will love it.

• Visited January 2013
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Good Service average food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We went on boxing day and found the staff very attentive and helpful. They dealt with all our requests and even turned the loud music off for us.
As the restaurant is in the hotel it is all rather clinical with no atmosphere. The seats were very hard and would not even go under the table so we could sit comfortably.
Some of the dishes were average and others rather poor. Perhaps it was the chef's day off or his late finish the night before.
Will think long and hard before going again.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Generally excellent but not cheap.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stay at the Crowne Plaza a lot on business trips (certainly every other week at least) and I have eaten there around a dozen times now - including he first night it opened a couple of years ago, so I'm pretty well placed to have a balanced view on it.

The food. Generally very good to excellent. Definitely not the usual run of the mill Indian food! Always full of flavour and always well cooked and served hot. Among the best I have had on my travels.

The service. I can relate to the reviews here which vary from too slow too far too fast as I have experienced both. Of course, like tonight it was just about right. When busy, they can seem to be a bit overwhelmed and service has been slow. When quiet, this is when they tend to rush too much. I think it's well intentioned but it does become too fast. Staff are generally pleasant but again when busy they can be "cold".

Overall, a first class restaurant with good decor and a nice ambience. On the pricey side for a location in what is essentially an airport hotel, but they ave positioned themselves a little up market so maybe that is not unexpected. Well worth a visit for the high quality food. I have given it a rating of four due the variability of the service speed and if they get that consistent it would easily be a 5.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great food shame about service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This restaurant looks promising and has really nice atmosphere. The menu has a good choice of dishes to suit all tastes:meat, fish and veggies are all well catered for.
The only thing that let down this dining experience was the service. Very slow to take drinks orders, then took ages to come. No warmth from the host/waitress and no explanation of dishes when they all arrived at once. There was a brief apology from the waiter about being sorry for the service but other than us and one other table I could see no other diners in the restaurant so what they were doing who knows!
If they improved the service we would definitely return.

Visited November 2012
s7ssl, Owner at ERIKI - Crowne Plaza, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your valued feedback.
We apologise for not meeting your expected level of service and please be rest assured that we shall be making improvements.
I hope that you will come and see us again in the near future and see a change!

Regards,