“Bleriot Room for my daughters 18th Birthday”

Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We celebrated a 100 guest party and had a suite here for my daughters 18th birthday... The Meeting & Conference staff are fantastic... a credit to Park Inn... Friendly yet professional!!! It was a wonderful evening.
Check in for our suite was however a chaotic affair! We meant to have early check in but the room we had assigned was occupied by someone with a late check out so we had to wait for 2 hours for an alternative! Service recovery was complimentary drinks while we wait and late checkout which we could not make use of. Wifi also was not working properly.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Rzile

I was delighted to read everything went well for your daughter’s birthday party, thank you for posting a review.

I am sorry your check-in did not go to plan and for the delay you experienced, however I am pleased the team did offer you complimentary drinks and a late check out. I am pleased to advise that WiFi upgrade works are planned for wing 9 (where you stayed) and this will eradicate the occasional WiFi speed issues in that part of the hotel.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel on a future occasion.

Nick Campbell

Write a ReviewReviews (3,038)

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Booked a theatre weekend break and company we booked with sent us here. Arrived at 1.00pm to be told we have some time to use facilities.Then told by hotel check in was 2.00 only to receive room key at 2.35pm. The reception staff were rude and all running around but doing nothing.Went with friends , booked rooms next to each other to be given different floors. Hotel part we stayed in was very dated and a strong smell of cigarette smoke. Although room was clean the outside looked like a building site. The bed had seen better days and felt like sleeping on jelly! Breakfast was very greasy but there was a lot of choice.
I would not recommend staying in this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Silver 818,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

It is never nice to read poor reviews and I am very sorry you had such a disappointing stay.

There is no excuse for reception greeting you in an unfriendly way and I fully understand how this set the tone for a poor experience – handled in a better way then I am sure the delay I getting checked in would not have been an issue.

Unfortunately booking rooms at the same time will not necessarily mean they will be together when checking in – it would be dependent on the serviced rooms available when you arrived to check in. I do assure you had you requested a to move closer to your friends this would have been accommodated.

I hope you will give the hotel another opportunity as I am sure on a future visit you will have a much better experience.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Decent quality rooms, comfortable bed and friendly service. We used the Park Inn to stop over before a flight from heathrow and had a hotel + parking package which us really good value.

However, we ate in the bar on the night before. Big mistake! The food is ok but way way too expensive for simple pre prepared grub. Service was poor too, one meal was forgotten another wasn't correct, I did get a free round of drinks as compensation though!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Wenian 100,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay.

I was very pleased to learn you had an overall good stay, but sorry for the poor experience in the bar – delighted your concerns were recognised by a complimentary round of drinks.

I will of course pass your comments on to my head Chef and Food & Beverage manager and know they will react accordingly to your disappointment – I must counter you view that the lounge food is pre-prepared, it is made in-house – although clearly on this occasion well below the standard quite rightly expected.

I hope you try the hotel again when I am sure you will see a marked improvement in the quality of food and service in the lounge.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Waited 45 mins for booked room to be available, no complimentary drink for delay. A large wedding was taking place but this should have been catered for by bringing in extra staff.
Room- Hairdryer not working Dangerous swith. No extractor in bathroom/faulty, no bottled water in room. Bathroom door lock faulty, bulb not working in room. More care needs to be taken in checking rooms as overall a lovely well placed Hotel, a shame about lack of Management skills.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Georgia 2014,
Thank you for posting a Tripadvisor review.

Clearly not a great stay – please accept my apologies for the issues you had with your room and the delay on check in.

I do not know what time you arrived and normally check in is from 2pm, if you arrived earlier than this there can be a delay in allocating the right room type as it is dependent on housekeeping turning the rooms round from the departing guests. I was shocked to read how many maintenance issues you had with your room – this is totally unacceptable and does suggest a room that was rushed and not properly checked, I will take this matter up with both my Head Housekeeper and Chief Engineer.

I hope you will not be deterred from returning to the Park Inn and am sure on the occasion of your next visit you will see the hotel in a more positive light.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was at this hotel Saturday, it took 30 mins to check in and then to be told room not ready until 14.00. Reception staff disinterested in job, no smiles or welcoming greeting. Hotel just like a main line station, everyone running somewhere, its ok if you are just a couple wanting a bed for the night coming or going to the airport, otherwise try the Premier inn on the Bath road, much better welcome and not so noisey.

Room Tip: choose another hotel!
Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ellepee1940

Dear Ellepee1940,

I am sorry for the poor welcome you had and thank you for taking the time to post a review and highlight your experience.

The hotel’s check in time is 2pm, however if a room is ready before this time then of course a guest will be checked in – 2pm is pretty much an industry norm for check, and 12.00 for departure. I have noted the attitude you encountered at reception and will take this up with my Front Office manager to urgently address.

I hope you will try the hotel again when I am sure you will see improvements.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this excellent hotel for three nights while we were visiting legoland windsor, the hotel is very good although I think we were in one of the rooms due for refurbishment it was spotlessly clean and very comfortable with all the usual extras you expect from 4star hotel. Only two small issues on arrival we were left to carry our luggage up to the second floor with no lift or explination how ylto get there, and the car park is always full had to leave the car on the double yellows on two occasions as I gave up the will to live waitinv for a space. On the whole had a fantastic stay and would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was of course please to read you had a great stay – you should have been offered assistance with your luggage and directions to the lifts and it is a shame we did not get this right, a training need which will be quickly addressed.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We booked as part of a stay and park package. we had two excellent rooms - with a lobby area leading into a large bedroom. This was all very clear and well kitted out.

Good breakfast and easy transfer to the airport by the Hotel Hoppa make this a very good and functional choice that we would use again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear PeterH,

Delighted to read you will be using the hotel again and thank you for posting a review.

I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Novotel London Heathrow
Novotel London Heathrow
#5 of 12 in West Drayton

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Location: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: $63 - $195 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London