If you are in business for a sleepover at Heathrow, this might be a reasonable choice. In general, I find that UK hotels are not up to standard and within a given class hotels are both more expensive and worse. The Park Inn is no exception: characterless, large, cattle-herd-style. Internet is free (thanks for that!) and acceptable (512k). There is a pay version if you need more speed. The gym closes at 22h and only reopens at 6h: not good. Breakfast was quite ok.
I ingenuously thought I could walk to the terminal, but you have to take a (chargeable) bus that actually takes 20min to get there! Buses come at different times, but from T5 only every 30min... Perhaps it would have been just as fast to take the tube and go somewhere more into town...
I am no fan, but I guess you noticed that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Park Inn West Drayton
- Heathrow Park Inn
- Park Inn Heathrow
- Heathrow Le Meridien
- Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London