“Handy for Heathrow and does what it says on the tin!”

Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Handy for Heathrow and does what it says on the tin!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed recently for my second visit in a few weeks. Checkin was efficient and quick although the receptionist wasn't terribly welcoming. I think it was a busy period so understandable, but I got the impression she was bored!
I was allocated to a room on the forth floor close to the lift which was good as on the previous visit it was a good 5 minute walk. The room was spotlessly clean although I get the impression they could do with a bit of a makeover/refresh. However nothing was to a poor standard, just a little tired.
Dined in the restaurant and went for the buffet option. This was a good choice and everything was tasty and cooked well. Followed with some drinks in the bar which has a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Room was very comfortable although had a blind rather than curtains which is not to my personal preference but it was perfectly ok. Slept very well - bed comfortable. Only issue with the room was that the shower control knob fell off whilst I was having a shower but I put it back on!
Breakfast was the usual sort of hotel affair with everything you could ask for, including curry!?
Checkout was prompt and efficient.
No complaints at all. Would have got 5 stars if it hadn't been for the miserable receptionist and knob falling off!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Cvgentpilot

Thank you taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review following your stay at the Park Inn Hotel by Radisson, London Heathrow.

It was a pleasure to read your comments and particularly liking the reference to curry at breakfast! I am delighted to say we have just started a bedroom refurbishment program which will see a further 300 rooms renovated and from your comment regarding the blind I can surmise that area of the hotel you were staying in and these rooms are part of the planned refurbishment.

I was sorry to hear your experience at Reception was not the best and that the shower knob falling off.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel next time you require accommodation at Heathrow.

Nick Campbell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (432)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Letchworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Park Inn is a Good hotel close to Heathrow and it was a reasonable price as it included parking. The staff were very helpful and we had a good nights sleep. The food at the bar was reasonable with a speedy service

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear M S

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was delighted that everything was to your satisfaction and that you found the staff helpful.

Again, thank you for your review and hope you will return soon.

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am Coeliac and diary intolerant. 3 telephone calls and 3 emails before I got a reply. I got promises, they did not keep. I had a plate of scrambled egg that was stone cold. I could not use their vegetable spread as it may contain milk which I cannot have. The next serving, had bits in it. I did not know what they were. The supervisor said it was of the pan that it was cooked in. I tried to explain about cross contamination. It only takes a small amount of the wrong things and I am ill.So went with out. Went un-heeded.
I could not use their marmalade as it was in a help your self pot. Again cross contamination. So no breakfast.

Dear Rod215

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I was disappointed to learn that we were unable to accommodate your dietary requirements satisfactorily and I will follow this point up with my Food and Beverage Manager, I fully understand the importance of dietary requirements and cross contamination and we should have taken this on board at the time and supported your requests.

I hope the rest of your stay met your satisfaction and that you will try the hotel on a future occasion when I am certain your requests will be met with a far more positive response and action.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

ABUJA, LAGOS
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

After spending time at Westfield Stratford I needed a closer hotel to Heathrow. It was excellent. I wished I booked more days. I was given family room wit two beds because of my daughter. The staff are warm and took care of my Laugage in the store room. I did not have opportunity for breakfast due to my flight time. To me it is expensive at that amount

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Ikechukwuk

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor

I was pleased to learn you found the hotel excellent and that your room suited your requirements; with regards to the price of breakfast this can purchased at check-in at a reduced rate of £10.50 per person, however I do also appreciate you did not have the opportunity to have breakfast due to your flight times. The Lounge is open 24 hours a day and does offer a small selection of breakfast items.

I hope you will return to the Park Inn on a future occasion.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed here in Feb 14 before an early flight. The hotel was perfectly fine for a one night stay. The room was very clean and had everything you would need. What let the hotel down sadly was the pool and changing facilities. They needed upgrading/modernizing and were really showing signs of age. The pool was clean but a lot of the tiles around the outside were old and a bit grimy. This is something which could be fixes with a bit of TLC. This did not ruin our stay by any means, but we were expecting a lot more from the pool as we arrived a lot earlier than we would have done normally just to use the pool. I would be happy to stay here again though just to use as a night before a flight stay if the price was right and the hotel is in a great location for LHR.

Dear Jack_Essex

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Park Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was pleased to learn your stay on a whole was good and you would be happy to stay again, however I do also take on board your comments regarding the pool, this is an area of the hotel we are currently planning to work on in the very near future.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Overall I had a good experience at this hotel. There were a few points that could have been done better but on the whole staff were helpful and attentive. Food was of an acceptable standard. Rooms were very comfortable, the free wifi was not as expected.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Roy H

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that on the whole you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments. I can confirm that the hotel’s car parking charges are discounted for hotel residents, the usual charge being £30 and 50% discount is applied for guests.

I must agree that the current TV selection is very poor and am delighted to tell you plans are in place to change this in a few months time, when the hotel’s TV system will be upgraded and the number of channels offered will be dramatically increased.

I hope to welcome you back to the Park Inn in the very near future.

________________________________________
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel offers very reasonable rates, a truly outstanding buffet breakfast, OK Internet and TV but my room (3210) clearly needs maintenance. Specifically: the shower head was completely missing (!!), the mechanism to drain the washbasin did not work and I could not get the heating system to function. Apart from these problems, everything else relating to the room was good. If I had not experienced the problems, I would have given a much higher rating.v

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear AndrewS

Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay at the hotel.

I am sorry you experienced problems with your room, however as you have advised me of the room number I will have these issues immediately looked into. With regards to the TV system, this is something that we are currently reviewing and hoping to install a superior system in the coming months, although I appreciate this is of little consequence to you at this stage.

I hope you will return to the Park Inn and on that occasion feel confident your room will be to your satisfaction.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Property: Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Location: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London