Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
ABUJA, LAGOS
“Warm and cordial”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

After spending time at Westfield Stratford I needed a closer hotel to Heathrow. It was excellent. I wished I booked more days. I was given family room wit two beds because of my daughter. The staff are warm and took care of my Laugage in the store room. I did not have opportunity for breakfast due to my flight time. To me it is expensive at that amount

• Stayed February 2014
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Ikechukwuk

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor

I was pleased to learn you found the hotel excellent and that your room suited your requirements; with regards to the price of breakfast this can purchased at check-in at a reduced rate of £10.50 per person, however I do also appreciate you did not have the opportunity to have breakfast due to your flight times. The Lounge is open 24 hours a day and does offer a small selection of breakfast items.

I hope you will return to the Park Inn on a future occasion.

Nick Campbell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (441)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed here in Feb 14 before an early flight. The hotel was perfectly fine for a one night stay. The room was very clean and had everything you would need. What let the hotel down sadly was the pool and changing facilities. They needed upgrading/modernizing and were really showing signs of age. The pool was clean but a lot of the tiles around the outside were old and a bit grimy. This is something which could be fixes with a bit of TLC. This did not ruin our stay by any means, but we were expecting a lot more from the pool as we arrived a lot earlier than we would have done normally just to use the pool. I would be happy to stay here again though just to use as a night before a flight stay if the price was right and the hotel is in a great location for LHR.

Dear Jack_Essex

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Park Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow.

I was pleased to learn your stay on a whole was good and you would be happy to stay again, however I do also take on board your comments regarding the pool, this is an area of the hotel we are currently planning to work on in the very near future.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Overall I had a good experience at this hotel. There were a few points that could have been done better but on the whole staff were helpful and attentive. Food was of an acceptable standard. Rooms were very comfortable, the free wifi was not as expected.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Roy H

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Park Inn Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that on the whole you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your comments. I can confirm that the hotel’s car parking charges are discounted for hotel residents, the usual charge being £30 and 50% discount is applied for guests.

I must agree that the current TV selection is very poor and am delighted to tell you plans are in place to change this in a few months time, when the hotel’s TV system will be upgraded and the number of channels offered will be dramatically increased.

I hope to welcome you back to the Park Inn in the very near future.

________________________________________
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel offers very reasonable rates, a truly outstanding buffet breakfast, OK Internet and TV but my room (3210) clearly needs maintenance. Specifically: the shower head was completely missing (!!), the mechanism to drain the washbasin did not work and I could not get the heating system to function. Apart from these problems, everything else relating to the room was good. If I had not experienced the problems, I would have given a much higher rating.v

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear AndrewS

Thank you for completing a review following your recent stay at the hotel.

I am sorry you experienced problems with your room, however as you have advised me of the room number I will have these issues immediately looked into. With regards to the TV system, this is something that we are currently reviewing and hoping to install a superior system in the coming months, although I appreciate this is of little consequence to you at this stage.

I hope you will return to the Park Inn and on that occasion feel confident your room will be to your satisfaction.

Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Me & my partner stayed at this hotel on valentines day & night as part of a package deal with omega holiday ..10 / 10 on every thing. Have no complaints. Would stay here again. Big airer room nice decor lovely big bed very comfy tea& coffee makeing facilities, fridge, hairdryer.after our night out in london went back to hotel and few drinks in the lounge bar which is very comfortable. Breakfast we were spolt for choice.

Dear Angela W

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read you had an enjoyable stay and liked the facilities we have and enjoyed the buffet breakfast!

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

New Jersey
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had been visiting in the Wales and the west country and needed a hotel at Heathrow before a morning flight. This looked like a good a property with a very reasonable rate.

I was not disappointed. The staff were enormously friend, especially Dev at the front desk. My Club Carlson membership card was out of date and he helped guide me on getting it updated. Put my status into my reservatation record which gave me the amenties that were due.

The WiFi signal was great - they offer two levels, free basic WiFi for email and simple browsing and a high bandwidth version for getting real work done. The charge for the latter was very reasonable and I got caught up on all my correspondence.

The restaurant was very good. They had a buffet dinner and ala carte menu. I opted for the latter and enjoyed an excellent meal.

I will definitely stay here during future trips to London.

Room Tip: As this was my first visit, I have only seen the Execute rooms on floor 3. It was very, very nice.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Roving Taster

Thank you for completing your TripAdvisor review following your recent stay at the Park Inn Hotel.

It was a pleasure to read all your comments, and particularly nice when a member of staff is mentioned.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Excellent attention from the front desk staff; I was always made to feel welcome and appreciated. Business suites are comfortable and spacious. The Lounge has great ambience and comfort. Food is however mediocre. I'm also not a fan of the Bravo Bravo restaurant. The buffet is limited and expensive. The standard WiFi package is a bit slow.Good value.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Long Term stay

Dear Leon S

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I was a great to read your comments, and take on board your review of Bravo Bravo, the menu is under constant review and I know the Executive Chef will appreciate the feed back to improve the buffet.

I hope you will choose the Park Inn on a future occasion.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Property: Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Location: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London