Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Excellent attention from the front desk staff; I was always made to feel welcome and appreciated. Business suites are comfortable and spacious. The Lounge has great ambience and comfort. Food is however mediocre. I'm also not a fan of the Bravo Bravo restaurant. The buffet is limited and expensive. The standard WiFi package is a bit slow.Good value.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Long Term stay

Dear Leon S

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I was a great to read your comments, and take on board your review of Bravo Bravo, the menu is under constant review and I know the Executive Chef will appreciate the feed back to improve the buffet.

I hope you will choose the Park Inn on a future occasion.

Yours sincerely

Nick Campbell

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Rooms are clean and well appointed, with many rooms currently undergoing renovations .Kettles for Tea and Coffee are supplied in every room with many rooms having fridges as well .The Mattresses are on the firm side and the supplied pillows are too hard for my liking but feather pillows were available on request
The main bar is well appointed and serves a reasonable selection of bar food but getting the attention of the waiters when ordering food can be slow at times , Breakfast is definitely worth the effort
Housekeeping and frontline staff are extremely helpful, however wait times at check in or check out can be quite long during busy periods
Parking charges at the hotel are expensive starting at £2 for 1 hour rising to £30 per 24 hours, there is no rebate programe for registered guests unless eating at one of the restaurants.
I would like to see a reduced parking rate for all registered guests even if not patronizing the restaurants .
TV channel selection is definitely very limited, for a 4 star hotel .
I would have expected a much more varied selection of channels to be available

Overall it's a comfortable hotel close to Heathrow and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it if you can get a good rate .
When compared to similar nearby hotels I cannot comment as I have yet to stay in any of the other local hotels

Room Tip: Request a room that faces away from the airport which are generally quieter
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Me and my partner stopped here on Valentine's day as part of a package deal with omega holiday. Which included a room at this hotel along with the show we went to see. We arrived at our room first impressions was really good. Tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Bathroom had a bath with a shower. Tea, coffee and was products was provided. After arriving back late at night roughly about 12.15am we realised that the window did not shut properly and a cable kept banging on the window. We reported this and with no questions being asked they change our room straight away for another. Breakfast in the morning was excellent help yourself style. Would recommend stopping here

• Stayed: February 2014
Nick C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear browno08,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay and for the recommendation. I am sorry to hear your stay was not perfect but pleased that we managed to resolve the problem swiftly and to your satisfaction. We regularly have Omega customers with us and I hope we have the pleasure of you visiting again.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was my first stay at an airport hotel and it was fantastic. I was upgraded to one of the executive rooms overlooking the runway!!! Massive bed with duvets, box of chocs, games console, mini bar, sofa, and the best breakfast i have ever had in a hotel very nice

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear ash777_12,

What a fantastic review, thank you so much. I must admit I enjoy watching the planes as well. I do hope you will return to us again and maybe leave us with a 5 star review? Please do let us know if there is anything we could have improved on?

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed for 1 night for a local work meeting.
My room was very spacious with plenty of space to work, with a large TV. Poor channel selection which large hotels need to sort out - just give us all the free view channels!
Shower was very good and the bathroom and room were both very clean. Got an excellent deal through expedia for a business stopover.
I ate in the bar and found the menu to be limited, food was expensive for what it was. £14 for cheeseburger and chips....
Breakfast was good but very, very busy.
The hotel was quiet and I hot a good nights rest.
I would stay again for a similar rate without hesitation.

Dear bsnsjone,

Thank you for the review and I am pleased you found the hotel quiet and got a good night rest. With regards to the TV channels we are currently looking into doing exactly as you suggest. In the future we should have all the freeview channels available for you to browse. We will also be changing our Lounge Bar menu soon which will include some more variety. Or why not try our carvery in the Bravo Bravo Restaurant which is all you can eat for a set price.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed in this hotel prior to an early flight out of Heathrow. I was afraid that it would be noisy but it wasn't. Unfortunately I had a disappointing experience in the restaurant having arranged to meet some members of my family who live in London. Some of our dishes were not ready at the same time as others and anything cooked in oil tasted bad as the oil needed changing. However, the waitress was brilliant trying her best to cover for the failings in the kitchen. She arranged for a 30% discount on the bill and went to the other snack bar to get us Costa Coffees, foc. She is a credit to the company and I wouldn't let this put me off staying there again (may choose the snack bar next time though!). The other staff were also very accommodating and friendly - all greeting me as I walked through areas of the hotel - good training!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Helen H,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your stay with us. I am proud to say the hotel is well sound proofed with almost no noise from the nearby airport. It is unfortunate you had an issue with the restaurant food. We have a brand new Executive Chef on board and I am sure you will see improvements on your next visit. I would be grateful if you could let me know the name of the waitress who seems to have looked after the issue very professionally. My email is daniel.saunders@rezidorparkinn.com and I will make sure she receives a thank you.

We look forward to seeing you again and receiving a 5 star review from your next experience with us.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Ok so when I got my key card there was a card inside asking me to leave my review on here, be careful what you ask for!

I work in area 3 days a week and have limited Hotels through work I can choose from, Park Inn being the closest.
I have stayed at the Park Inn since November 2013, it is booked through the company directly and we get a dinner allowance automatically that is charged back. When you check in they don’t open your dinner allowance tab. Every time I have stayed I go to pay for dinner/drinks and the bar says I can’t as I don’t have any credit – even though when I have checked in I have asked them to open my tab. This is embarrassing for both me and the member of staff so then we start the tussle of “yes I do have credit” and then a “no you don’t’” thing until they ring reception and open the tab.

Then a while ago I noticed that as part of the room rate we are entitled to high speed internet – so when I checked in last week I asked the lady on reception, she advised that I charge it to my room and they deduct it when I check out. OK.

So I go to my room, and its freezing so I fiddle with the heating, swap out the room key card for a Morrison’s card in the slot and go down for dinner hoping it will warm up while I am out.

At the bar I decide to try out the internet – enter my details are per the receptionists instructions and it keeps failing, so I check if my tab is open (it isn’t, even though I asked them to do this when I checked in). I retry and nope, just keep failing. Too be fair the chap behind the bar did try and help. So eventually I decide to just pay for the Wi-Fi on my debit card and ask reception to refund in the morning. Yay this worked, 24 mb in the bar area.
After dinner I decide to go to my room to watch a movie on my tablet.
Return to my room and its still freezing. I ring reception and they advise that they will send up a heater. OK

So I get into bed fully dressed and try to start a movie, the buffering is really bad so I do a speed test and I now have less than 1mb speed which is less than 3G. I am too cold to bother reception with this now, I’ll just watch TV, the remote doesn’t work, great. So I am fully dressed in bed waiting for a heater with a TV that I have to keep getting out of bed to change channel.
25 minutes later the heater still hasn’t arrived – so I ring reception back and ask how long? She says she will send someone up and then hangs up on me.
15 minutes later there is a knock at the door, heater has arrived. In the meantime I have had to leave a trail of towels on the bathroom floor as it is so cold.

Plug the heater in and it starts making funny noises but at least after 10 minutes it starts warming up.

Next morning its nice and toasty in my room, I have a shower and the gap between the glass shower screen is so big it creates a lake on the bathroom floor and I nearly go down.

Finally I get to check out. So I ask them to refund the Wi-Fi and am told its nothing to do with them and I have to contact someone else.

I contact the hotels Wi-Fi supplier twice by email with no response and then ring and am refunded the money. Who needs this hassle???

So to sum up;
Reception are not very helpful, just want to get rid of you as soon as possible - even on the Carlson (which I am a member of) check in desk. Would be nice if they could say welcome back as it must be on record I am there at least every other week.
Rooms are second rate if you don’t get a business room, provisions are cheap and you can sometimes get 3 lotions and no body washes. Lucky to get curtains, and if you do they don't always close.
Food is hit and miss and there is nowhere else to eat round there. (The breakfast is a buffet but they wouldn’t allow me to just make a bacon sandwich and leave).

2 positives - the service staff are helpful and there is a large car park.

I have stayed there without incident but more times than not there is an issue of some kind that one of my colleagues has had. I know it is a transient hotel for the airport, but still there should be some sort of customer service from the front facing staff at least??

I am booked in next again week so will probably have another update to add.....

Room Tip: Don't stay in 4511 or anything in that wing actually - looks like a hospital ward

Dear Buggsy823,

I am really sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with us. I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you if you could contact me by email (daniel.saunders@rezidorparkinn.com) or ask for me the next time you stay.

Kindest regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow

Address: Bath Road | London Borough of Hillingdon, West Drayton UB7 0DU, England (Formerly Park Inn Hotel & Conference Center London Heathrow)
Location: United Kingdom > England > Greater London > West Drayton
#6 Luxury Hotel in West Drayton
Price Range: $71 - $162 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow 4*
Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
Park Inn West Drayton
Heathrow Park Inn
Park Inn Heathrow
Heathrow Le Meridien
Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London