We stayed there for a single night en route to Abu Dhabi, taking advantage of the free parking and free Hotel Hoppa 'bus to the terminals.
Everything worked well - although finding the right entrance to the car park is a challenge. Whe you arrive at the T junction of the little spur off the main road and your satnav says you've arrived, there is no entrance immediately ahead. The entrance to the left, from the halt point, looks like a pay and display car park (which it as as well as being the hotel's car park). In view of this we turned right and then found ourselves at the air-crew check-in are of the hotel. Fortunately it is possible to drive around the car park to the correct reception area, without needing to go back onto the crowded main road. So remember, when you get to the spur, turn left and then right, not right and then left.
Our room was perfectly adequate and the buffet dinner good but rather expensive. The bar prices, too, were high (and the beer choice dreadful) but, hey, this is a London airport hotel and you have to pay for the priviledge. And it still costs no more than a fortnight's parking at the airport car park would.
As the buffet breakkfast was expensive (£16 per person) we took the 'bus to terminal 4 (leave plenty of time as there are only two 'buses every hour and the transfer can take 45 minutes if there are pickups at every hotel on its route). Once at T4 we had breakfast at Wetherspoon's Windsor Castle pub, where two good breakfasts, two pints of Real Ale and a soft drink cost less than £20. If you want to use this pub, take note that it's landside, nor airside and so you have to go there before you go through security. Once you get airside there are only the usual overpriced airport catering establishments, selling rubbish beer at inflated prices.
So in summary, have no hesitation in using this hotel and its facilities as a night-stop - that's what it's there fore and it does what it's supposed to do. If you want a holiday hotel then go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated at London's Heathrow airport- The worlds busiest International airport -and adjacent to London's major motorway networks M4/M25, Park Inn Heathrow is also close to all the excitement of central London, which is just 15 minute train ride away on the Heathrow Express. Park Inn Heathrow is ideally located near Stockley Park Business Centre, Bedfont lakes, Windsor and Maidenhead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Park Inn West Drayton
- Heathrow Park Inn
- Park Inn Heathrow
- Heathrow Le Meridien
- Park Inn By Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London