TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,089 results
All reviews separate toilet swimming pool the sofa bed car park executive room hoppa bus reception staff family room london heathrow bar and restaurant close to the airport stayed here for one night an early flight an overnight stay xbox atrium legoland
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went for a business meeting and I book the hotel for the fist time. When I check in my room was not available but the front desk help at the end to solve the problem and give me the room a booked. The service in the restaurant from Christina was so good! She really make feel at home. Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled on business
AgnelloSilv, Front Office Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Margaritaroja1,

Thank you so much the wonderful review.

I am truly delighted to read such a good feedback following your stay, particularly how the team's attitude had a positive impact to your experience. I made sure to share your kind comments with the entire team, especially Christina.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Check-in was very slow, long queues, waited for ages to be served. Then waited ages again for things to work/connect to the system when it was my turn.

What is the point in paying in full at check-in when you still have to wait until check-out to receive the VAT invoice? What a waste of time especially there appears to be no reception staff in the morning! What a waste of time.

£12 parking charge for paying overnight guests is way too expensive! Also, it took ages to find a parking space anyway! Not good enough.

Also, due to the heavy rain when I was arriving at the hotel, I did not see the relevant signage until day two when I came down for breakfast. So once again, it took ages to sort out the payment and the VAT receipts I asked for, when all this could have been sorted out when I checked-in, since reception demanded that I paid in full at check-in but would not give me the invoice and did not really explain much about the hotel. They did not explain anything about parking charges either. Surely it is the receptionists’ job to explain to guests about the hotel when they check-in? What a waste of time.

Room was spacious but the shower was lacking power, only just a bit more than dribbling.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear SillyFizzy,

Thank you for your review.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future and restore your faith in the hotel.

Chander Kaushik

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well, my title says it. If you are planning to stay more than one day then this place might not be for you. I do understand that the prices are very competitive but it is for a reason, they have cut certain things to make it that way. I do have to say though that one positive thing about this place was the staff, very kind.
Another thing, they have mentioned parking as one of their amenities and naively, I thought it would be free but NOOOO.... I rented a car for a few days had to pay a parking fee of 12 pounds PER DAY!!!!(Probably my fault for not checking on this before booking).
Breakfast, even though it is fine, it never changes.... We ate the same thing over and over and over again every morning.(People might think that I am ungrateful but when you pay money, you expect a certain standard.)
Room service... Again the food was fine but GUESS WHAT they charge delivery fee of 5 pounds if you want it in your room or you have go downstairs to collect the food in your pajamas, which defeats the purpose of ROOM service!!!
Lets finish off with a positive. It is close to Heathrow airport Terminal 2 which does help since they have LONDON UNDERGROUND station at the terminal.

1  Thank Sujoy P

Dear Sujoy P,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that your stay fell short of your expectations on this occasion. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in service and any inconvenience caused. I appreciate your feedback and I have addressed the points you raised to follow up. Parking charges are similar to all the hotels around Heathrow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here overnight before traveling on. Fairly new hotel, Smaller room but it had everything one could ask for. Great shower, large flat screen, very comfortable bed. Nice restaurant with a buffet available. I would stay here again/

Dear Grover1098,

Thank you for taking time to share this wonderful review with us and travellers around the world.

I am glad you had a great stay with us. Please be assured your review has been duly shared with the team, reviews like these bring about a lot of encouragement and inspiration to strive to do even better.

On behalf of the entire team of Novotel Heathrow M4J4, I look forward to welcome you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel were very helpful and courteous. The food was of a very high quality and reasonably priced. However the hotel is located adjacant to major London roads and there is a continuous steam of noisy traffic. The windows/rooms are not insulated effectively from noise of passing trucks or ambulances with their sirens blazing. I would not recommend for a business trip.

• Trip type: Traveled on business