I arrived a little after midnight, and was greeted by a really friendly and helpful guy at the reception who checked me in really quickly - which is always cool..
The rooms are a little on the basic side, but really clean and comfortable - and all I need considering I'm only here for about six hours..
A couple of niggly things:
There are two dishes offered for 24 hour room service, both of which contain meat, which isn't great for vegetarians like myself.... Or starving vegetarians (like myself) - the only thing I can find to eat are some Pringles and mars bars
And, more of a jobsworth suggestion, when you get to the room level floors, the direction board opposite the lift, is a bit confusing...
Other than that - I'm pretty happy :)
Another good thing, is that the TV is loaded with some cool channels like sky 1 and e4, which will calm down my scared and confused jet-lagged brain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London