This really is quite a nice hotel, rooms fine, restaurant not bad at all, bar okay, but don't pay full price, it can be quite expensive if you do as all the hotels at Heathrow. I'd stay here again at the drop of a hat
Location may seem as though it's in the middle of nothing and it is, but you can take a taxi into Hayes and get a real curry. Ask for the Simpson Curry house, 5 minutes in a taxi, and the food there is excellent. Sometimes after a few hotel meals you have the feelling you need to eat something different, so take a taxi, really very easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London