Wanting to spend some time shopping pre-Xmas we stayed here so we could drive in to Westfield etc and then go on to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park etc.
Never stayed so far out of town before when visiting London but got a great deal here at 2 nights for the three of us for under £100. With cheap parking at Westfield it all made sense.
Hotel was easy to find and despite being by Heathrow wasn't too noisy at all. We checked in quickly and then took a quick dip in the pool. Small pool to go with small gym but was great for us and the little one.
Room was clean and perfectly acceptable with great furnishings and all the basics you need all working. Seems quite new too.
Comfortable beds, good bathroom and reception staff were good too.
Parking cost extra at £10 per day and exit machine was a pain but that aside it was fine. MUCH better for us on this occasion than paying £300+ for two nights for same quality in town.
Great value and would recommend if was to be used for flying out of Heathrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London