We chose the Novotel for an overnight stay before an early flight from Heathrow because it offered an excellent value rate for a room, plus eight days car parking included. This seemed less than some long-term car parks were charging.
We used the hotel's swimming pool, which was a welcome bonus to have. The pool is on the ground floor near the hotel's reception and shares a changing room with the fitness centre. It's a medium size pool, which we had to ourselves and just big enough for a bit of exercise before a flight.
The shuttle bus service to Heathrow seemed frequent, quick and efficient. We bought return bus tickets from the machine in the hotel lobby which are cheaper than buying on board the bus.
Our room was clean, everything was in good working order, the bed was firm but comfortable, and the room and bathroom were both a reasonable size. We slept well as the room was quiet and a pleasant temperature.
Overall, the hotel was exceptionally good value, combined with good service and standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London