Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
$69
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$82
PremierInn.com
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
$94
3,204 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantleisure facilitiescar parkgood sizehoppa busmini barroom was largean upgradebusy hoteldays parkingstayed here for one nightlong flight
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a good hotel but not outstanding. The service is friendly and rooms are spacious. However, the bathroom could be a bit cleaner (old, dried water drops on the shower head, a long hair that definitely didn't belong to me in my fresh towel). What does stand out, are the conference facilities (I also had a business meeting there). A very clever concept with a communal lounge area with coffee, tea, snacks, ice cream and much more, which is perfect for the meetings breaks.
Generally, I found the hotel quite cold (temperature-wise), which made me feel uncomfortable i.e. at breakfast and dinner. The restaurant is close to the reception area and was not heated at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
CP-MgrGuestRelations, Manager Guest Relations at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear BineK,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the meetings and events facilities. I am sorry to hear you felt slightly cold in certain areas and we did not meet your expectations in certain areas. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact me directly.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed overnight at this hotel on a trip to Wembley with National Holidays. The room was spacious, well equipped and clean. Breakfast was good and the staff were friendly. We thought there would be noise from aircraft being a "Heathrow" hotel, but didn't hear a thing all night. We had a lovely peaceful night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear ShandyHull,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the quietness of our location and our excellent and friendly staff.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The crowne Plaza is situated very closely to Windsor Legoland And because of this we got a great package for 3 nights, including entry to the theme park.
The hotel itself is immaculate and the service was very good. To be honest it's very much a business hotel, and there were not many families there, this did cause me some concern at first, however this was shortlived.
From the moment we stepped foot into the hotel all the staff were very friendly and paid special attention to my two children (aged 3 and 5). They were given activity packs and even some chocolates from a passing maid. The receptionist spoke to my children about Legoland and how great it was. At breakfast the staff were also very attentive towards my children and really looked after them. This is something that needs to be commended. A lot of hotels simpy ignore young children and see them as a hindrance, I'm glad to say that the Crowne Plaza made our stay a very welcome one.
The family rooms were very well equipped, Comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was fantastic and the pool and recreation area was brilliant. Every where we went within the hotel we were greeted with smiles. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and will definitely be returning with my family.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank wayner101

Dear Wayner101

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff and special attention provided to your children during your 3 days.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Much cheaper than most London hotels, the money saved can be used for taking the Heathrow Hoppa bus then the Heathrow Express into and out of Central London everyday. It is a Crowne Plaza and room size, comfort level, restaurants and amenities are all expected to be high. Customer service is excellent and the front house staff is abundant and available even when there is a big group of children checking in, presumably for the London Marathon the next day. The hotel was renovated 10 years ago so there are places where decorations and fittings start to look a bit used though not dated and still functioning well. I particularly like their environment campaign which they actually act upon. And again they have shower with hose instead of fixed overhead showers. There are also plenty of car parking for its conference and stay and fly facilities. The restaurant Orwell's is also very good.

Room Tip: Many big airlines use this hotel, and third floor has a Crew Room with facilities for crews. This floor can be busy when crews check in and out at unusual. But soundproofing is still very good and there is hardly any disturbance.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Hyenaoffal

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff and excellent customer service.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

A large hotel, but well staffed and convenient for Heathrow. Too bad the Hotel Hoppa bus service (run by National Express) isn't cheaper (8 pounds return seems a bit steep for a journey of a few minutes). But the hotel is well appointed, with a pretty good restaurant, and an independent Indian restaurant as well. Breakfast buffet was well stocked. The staff we encountered were notably attentive and helpful. All in all, a good place for an overnight.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Dart-7,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and offerings, specially the friendliness of our staff and location and restaurants.