Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$70
$56
$54
HotelQuickly
3,177 results
All reviewsthe club loungeindian restauranttwo double bedsirish barhealth clubmain restaurantleisure facilitiescar parkgood sizehoppa busmini barroom was largean upgradebusy hoteldays parkingstayed here for one nightlong flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good value for an overnight stay with parking while away on holiday. Check-in by trainee receptionist (Daniel I think) was very good - a polite and chatty young man. Room was spotlessly clean and well maintained. Bed was very comfy with good quality bed linen. The complimentary "Thisworks" sleep kit was a great touch and much appreciated. Was nice to have a comfortable chair and a footstool to use. The heating system was quiet and worked well. Unfortunately as I was feeling poorly I didn't use the pool etc but it looked well kept and not at all busy. I ate in the area where Starbucks is situated. Attentive waiters. Food OK, but not great value for money but then I've come to expect this at airport hotels. I had the chicken skewers which were a little bland - just as well the salsa added taste. Had I been feeling better I may have ventured into the Indian restaurant - maybe next time. My parking ticket wouldn't let me out of the car park on my return from the airport but that was quickly and efficiently sorted by the staff member at the end of the intercom - service with a smile (even though I couldn't see him!). As I didn't book directly I didn't get any IHG Rewards points which is a shame. Hoppa Bus to airport took around 15 mins. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return to the Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
CPGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Jillypuma,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the park stay go option and our hotel facilities, location and friendliness of our staff, specially David (I think it is Olliver - : - )). I will share your comments with the team who will be very happy to hear the difference they made to your stay even when speaking on the intercon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

A really nicely positioned hotel for the airport and access from major motorways. Great facilities including a really tasty Indian restaurant.
The rooms have a nice little gift pack of a spray and roll on oil to help you sleep.
The bed was really comfortable but as with all hotels in my experience the pillows are never quite right.
Will return

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lilacstranger

Dear Lilacstranger,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, the facilities, location, the Eriki indian restaurant and in room amenities.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

It is the little things that matter the most and for me it usually starts at Check-in. We arrived mid afternoon to stay the night before flying out to New York, and I made my way to the Priority Check-in as I am Platinum Ambassador. I looked to my left to see a young lady receptionist, waving me to go to her station, and so as not to inconvenience her, we gathered all our bags and moved down to her. So she scores a point and shows the guest, who pays her wages, indirectly, that she is the superior being!

Check in then started on a bad note with a poorly trained Receptionist and a slightly annoyed guest, the rest of Check in was ok and we were soon in our room. The room was ok and having checked our e-mails with the complimentary WiFi we went to dinner which was excellent. Compliments were sent to the Chef's for both our main courses.

We had an early check out which was handled very professionally, so it can be right some times. I have to say that theHoliday Inn across the road, is better at Check-in.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Magickpyggie,

I am sorry to hear you had a disappointing check in experience and I believe you have already been contacted by the Reception Manager with further information on our actions to improve the check in experience.

On the other hand, I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel facilities, amenities and the great food. I am also glad to hear that we met your expectations on your check out.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night as part of a trip to Harry Potter studios with Voel coaches. Arrived late, due to a mix-up at the studios. Check- in was swift but staff were not particularly welcoming - I got the impression that coach parties were pretty low down on their priority list. We were given a buffet-style meal in the brasserie with all the other coach parties - choice was poor and food was not good. I have had better canteen food. We were not given an option to up-grade to one of the other restaurants.
We had a room on the third floor and there was a strange musty smell in the corridor. One lift was out of action and we were unable to find the stairs so there was a long wait for the 2 remaining lifts. Room was large and bed was comfortable, good facilities, nice bathroom. Good atmosphere in the Irish bar - drinks prices as you would expect for London. Breakfast was fine. I would probably stay here again but wouldn't eat in the brasserie.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Hswatts,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, the facilities and atmosphere. I am sorry however to hear you did not feel welcome by our staff. We are proud to give a quick check in to our groups ensuring they have a smooth arrival without delays. Upgrades are always available to all guests upon requests and unfortunately your booking options was stipulated by your tour operator. If you are visiting us again in the future, please contact me directly or ask our reception team for upgrades or advise how we can cater better to your needs as an individual.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Excellent hotel. Even better staff. Very Friendly and taking care of the guests. Rooms are spacious. Good desk to work at. Beds are very comfortable. Slept very well!!! Very good Crown lounge with breakfast. Coffee machine is a great + in the morning hours to start up.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Hans-v-d-Zwet,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, the facilities in the club lounge and friendliness of our staff.