We stayed here for 1 night on Saturday as part of a legoland deal. For bed & breakfast for 2 adults and 3 children(2,6 and 14) plus 2 days legoland park entry we only paid £211. We were expecting your average airport/travel lodge style hotel. Wow were we wrong. On arrival we walked into the large, elegant looking reception and were greeted by well presented, professional, friendly reception staff. The 2 youngest were given activity packs which they were very pleased with. We had booked a family room and were told we had 2 queen beds and a single put up bed. We got to our room to find a very lovely spacious room, nice decor and very clean. The put up bed had not been set up so we phoned down to reception who sent a porter up within half an hr. We read the menu in our rm and liked the look of it so decided we would stay in the hotel to eat. The menu in our room said kids eat free in the restaurant. On entering the brasserie we noticed the menu was not the same as the one in our rm and a waitress explained that the menu in our rm was the bar menu. We sat in the bar and placed a drinks order with a waiter. He bought us children's menus as requested but didn't mention anything about kids not eating free however another waitress approached the table and explained kids don't eat free in the bar only the brasserie so we moved back in there. I think maybe the kids eat free bit should be made a little clearer and perhaps written on the menu board outside the brasserie or mentioned on arrival at the hotel?!
We had a pleasant meal that arrived quickly, only critisism is that perhaps a little more seasoning could be added during cooking, especially the burgers.
On returning to our rm we went to bath the kids only to find there was only 2 towels, 2 glasses, 2 flannels and one dressing gown for 5 people in a room so we had to ask reception who promptly sent up another 3 towels (we made do without the other items).
We enjoyed a comfy and peaceful nights sleep. Breakfast was simply delicious!! Overall an extremely lovely stay, good food and excellent service. We're now looking for an excuse to visit the area again just so we can stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all Heathrow airport terminals including the new Terminal 5. In addition, M4 & M40 are only minutes away. The Hotel is just 2 minutes from Stockley Park. Complimentary transfers offered to Stockley Park whilst Bedfont Lakes Business Park is only a short drive away. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is an ideal base while on Business or to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, and Twickenham. All bedrooms are spacious, modern & equipped with air conditioning and high-speed internet. The Hotel offers family rooms & accessible rooms including one with hoist facilities. Why not upgrade to the Club floor with access to Crowne Plaza Club Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary WiFi in the lounge, drinks & canapes. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the place to Meet with 23 meeting and conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. All conference rooms have natural daylight and WiFi. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the ideal Legoland hotel for exploring all the park has to offer with journey times to the park of only 20 minutes The Hotels Leisure Club Spirit boasts Heathrow's largest indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym and treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza West Drayton
- Crowne Plaza Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London