My wife and I only stayed at the Crowne Plaza because we obtained an excellent rate at the last minute. Paying the rack rate as a personal cost would simply not have been worth it. That's why the lobby was full of business travellers on corporate accounts, including a large number of aircrews and cabin staff. Plus points included its location, just off junction 4 of the M4 (one of the easiest of the Heathrow airport hotels to find), a clean and comfortable room (ours was a good 4-star standard) and a good buffet breakfast (I don't agree with a recent reviewer on this count - our experience was that there was plenty of choice and everything was well cooked and presented, as befits a 4-star hotel). Minus points were the view over a forest of airconditioning units from our second floor room (probably our penalty for having booked at a cheap rate) and all the extra charges, which I resent. Why do non-budget hotels like the CP behave like budget airlines and charge for every little extra that should be standard? We were charged for the car parking, buffet breakfast and for an espresso coffee at breakfast. I believe that Wi-fi in the room is also extra. We have awarded the CP a score of 4 out of 5 because it proved to be good value for good accommodation. Had we not obtained a heavily discounted (by 68%) rate, it would have been worth only an average score of 3 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Hotel is conveniently located for all Heathrow airport terminals including the new Terminal 5. In addition, M4 & M40 are only minutes away. The Hotel is just 2 minutes from Stockley Park. Complimentary transfers offered to Stockley Park whilst Bedfont Lakes Business Park is only a short drive away. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is an ideal base while on Business or to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Wembley, and Twickenham. All bedrooms are spacious, modern & equipped with air conditioning and high-speed internet. The Hotel offers family rooms & accessible rooms including one with hoist facilities. Why not upgrade to the Club floor with access to Crowne Plaza Club Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary Continental Breakfast, complimentary WiFi in the lounge, drinks & canapes. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the place to Meet with 23 meeting and conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. All conference rooms have natural daylight and WiFi. Crowne Plaza London Heathrow is the ideal Legoland hotel for exploring all the park has to offer with journey times to the park of only 20 minutes The Hotels Leisure Club Spirit boasts Heathrow's largest indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fully equipped gym and treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza West Drayton
- Crowne Plaza Heathrow
- Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London