The Positives: friendly service,big comfortable rooms, nice restaurants, very modern on the inside, looks like a 4 star hotel.
The Negatives: pricey restaurants, dated exterior
My Review: I arrived at the Holiday Inn's spacious and modern lobby which had an inviting and warm atmosphere. I was checked in quickly by the friendly staff at the front desk, and I was told everything that I needed to know about my stay. I arrived in to my room which was booked for 4 people. It was a handicap room with I double bed, two single beds, and a sofa bed. All were comfortable,but the sofa bed, less so. The bars and sink are lowered in the room for people in wheelchairs, and there are cords you can pull in many parts of the room if you need emergency assistance. My room was on the corner with a view of a dirty rooftop with too much trash. There were bath amenities on every bed, and in the bathroom, which was huge, had a sewing kit, body lotion, nail file, shoe shine,and a shower cap. That was along with the regular shampoo and body wash. If you forgot a toiletry, they are available at the front desk. There are 4 restaurants at the Holiday Inn: A pub, a Chinese restaurant, a buffet, and a bar serving sandwiches, pizzas, and pastas.
The Chinese restaurant has a nice atmosphere, small and modern, but very expensive.
The pub only serves drinks. The buffet has a different theme every week: Meats, Mediterranean, Indian, and Chinese, I believe. The buffet, also modern, is priced OK. Kids under 12 eat free for breakfast, which is reasonably priced and very tasty. In addition, the hotel has a 24 fitness center. All in all, the hotel is a good deal for families with kids and business travelers.This hotel is recommended to anybody who wants to stay near London's Heathrow Airport, and wants to have luxury at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, convenient, and with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. An ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Hotel offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All en-suite bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air-con, iron, tea/coffee, safe, flat TV with USB, workspace, residents Gym, blackout & soundproofing. Academy has 16 meeting rooms for up to 200 delegates or weddings for up to 140 guests. Seasons restaurant serves breakfast, lunch & dinner. Lounge bar all day dining & drinks including Starbusks coffee. T6 restaurant bar & terrace also features Gin & Tonic menu. Airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. 450 on site parking spaces, managed & charged by Parking Eye. Holiday Inn 'Kids Eat Free' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London