“excellent for seminar”

Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I'm never generally impressed when I have to stay at hotels for seminars but this impressed me, the standard of the room was very good and the food was of very good quality as well especially the lovely touch of fresh juice shots, fresh lemon or mint tea, freshly prepared pancakes you get the gist, should I mention the cookies and muffins which were provided at breaks. Beats the couple of biscuits in plastic normally available. The only thing that I wasn't as impressed with was the first morning I had ordered room service breakfast and it had obviously been sitting or it takes a long time to get to the room as milk or juice weren't cold and the toast and cooked breakfast had sweated under the covers. The next morning when mrs lazy did go down to the restaurant for breakfast it was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank irishhills
Write a ReviewReviews (2,160)

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We booked this hotel as part of the Legoland overnight package offered on the Legoland website. It was absolutely amazing from start to finish. After a day at Legoland Windsor we drove up the motorway approx 15mins to arrive at the hotel. The service was outstanding, we were given our key straight away and the kids were given a goody bag each plus cookies and milk at the bar. Our room was immaculate and as soon as we had got to the room we had a telephone call from Reception to make sure the beds were made up correctly for the kids. There were chocolate bars left on our pillows, lots of clean, fresh towels for us and the room was spotless. The main restaurant service was faultless for both dinner and breakfast and the staff were so friendly. Everything was clean and tidy and stocked up. Very impressed indeed with this hotel - would strongly recommend to any family. Our kids were 7yrs and 3yrs and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah_S_12153
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stay here whenever we fly out of Heathrow and it is particularly convenient for flights from T1, T3 or T5. It is easy to get to on J4 of the M4 and has a shuttle service to the terminals. The hotel is very comfortable and we are always made to feel welcome. There are two good restaurants in the hotel and an typical English pub (The Plough) right next door.

Room Tip: All rooms have double glazing and are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here juring the London marathon.It was way to far away from the city. I didnt find the staff verry helpful . Wifi is way to expensive and dosnt work properly. Room was ok . It wasnt very clean and the mirror in the bathroom was all streaky. Bar and food was way to expensive and not of great quality. Got way better value in the small bar just at the exit of the hotel grounds.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Claire C
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you very much for posting a review of our hotel.

I was very sorry to learn of the standard of your bedroom and please accept my sincere apologies for this.

At the present time all of our Elite IHG Reward Club Members are entitled to complimentary internet. However I am pleased that as of 1st July 2014 all IHG Reward Club Members will have this complimentary service. We would be happy to enrol you on your next visit. I will certainly monitor the internet service to ensure that it works correctly.

Please could I ask you to contact me at your convenience for further feedback and I have noted my email address below.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Kind regards

Fiona Mackenzie Andrew
Guest Relations
Email: Fiona.mackenzie-andrew@ihg.com

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Shuttle busses run regularly between the hotels and the airport terminals at Heathrow.
I was informed by staff that this hotel was one of the oldest in the area and yet the decor and furnishings etc. all looked relatively new.
The room was small, I had booked a single but was upgraded free of charge to a double room and yet it would have been very cramped with two of us in there.
I got a good deal by using search engines on the internet for the price as I paid less than £60 and yet the reception board displayed the price for one night at more than £100.
If I had to stay at Heathrow again, I would definitely search for a deal again on this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This does tend to be my second choice when the prices at the Crowne Plaza are high but no hardship as the staff are welcoming and facilities are good. Priority Club membership is well recognised which is also appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We looked at several hotels on the internet before choosing the Holiday Inn. We prefer an airport hotel where we can park our car, rather the need to drive to one of the airport car parks. The hotel is easily accessed from the M4 and is a 20 minute ride on the Hoppa Bus to Terminals 1 -3. On return, it has the advantage of being the first stopping point.
The hotel is well-maintained and clean. Staff were friendly and efficient. There is a good sized bar area and several places to eat, although we prefer to eat at the Plough Inn which is within 100 metres of the hotel. The small pub can get very busy and its worth pre-booking a table.
Parking at the hotel is easy and on return, you go straight to your car and use a pre-provided ticket to leave the car park.
The price of hotel plus parking was very competitive.

Room Tip: Try to ensure you do not hit the M4 at 5 - 6 PM.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 mi away
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4? Share your experiences!