Stayed here for one night in Feb 2008, got it thru a Priceline bid of $60. I was a bit concerned about the hotel (both quality and Hoppa Bus service) after reading some nasty reviews here.
Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise. I thought the HI is very nice, much better than I had expected. I feel its quality is more of 3.5-4*. (It was rated a 3* on Priceline)
The H1 Hoppa bus takes you to this hotel. It also makes 2 other stops - Crowne Plaza and Novotel. It costs £4 each way.
Check-in was fast even though I was the last person to get off the Hoppa. No mention of PL, and I was given a king room when I asked for it. Room was nice - similar quality to Hilton or Hyatt in the US. It was clean, no musty smell, no stained carpet.
There are several restaurants on premise offereing various cuisines, though I did not dine there. The staff was courteous.
The next morning I took the Hoppa back to Heathrow T1. The first Hoppa runs at 4:30am, followed by 5:10am and then every 10-15 mins thereafter. It stopped at the other 2 hotels after the HI, and then at another terminal before dropping me off at T1. The whole trip took about 30 minutes. I suppose it can possibly take longer during rush hour when there are more passengers and more traffic on the road.
Anyway, a good deal via PL and a decent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London