Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Great 4.5/5
2,313 results
All reviewsstayed at the holiday innchinese restaurantexecutive roomhoppa busairport hoteldays parkingcar parkinglarge hotelbooked this hotelone night stayclose to the airportan overnight stayan early flightgood nights sleepfamily roomfollowing morningheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Booked this online for one night before flying out to New York the day after! Check in was very easy and the staff were very professional! The food was extremely good and was quite reasonably priced! I got a good nights sleep due to the beds being comfortable and the room being quiet! The shuttle bus to the airport is also very convenient and is quiet cheap!
Thanks , we will definitely be back!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your ‘5 star’ review.

We are so pleased you had a great stay and found our team to be very professional.

Please do come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This Hotel is very convienent for the airport and for the second time we left our car there, we were very happy with the service provided by the Conncierge. Our room was clean and comfortable, the bed was also very comfortable. We asked for extra pillows which duly arrived.
We have always had a meal in the buffet restaurant and always been excellent. My only complaint is that all the taps in a very clean bathroom were calcified up making it look tired. I believe there is some renovation going on at this hotel.
This will not stop us booking again for this Christmas time when we shall be flying to see family in the USA.

Room Tip: Good place to stay before you tavel. Good package if you leave your car. Aks for a room over looking airport if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Discerning London

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

We are so pleased you had another great stay.

I will send a private message to you so we can immediately rectify the situation with the taps in the bedroom you were allocated and please accept my apologies for this.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel at Christmas, please do let me know the date.

Email:Fiona.mackenzie-andrew@ihg.com

Reviewed October 17, 2012

my first time in london with my grandaughter we went to see billy elliot arrived at holiday inn and was delighted at the standard of this hotel the staff were lovely and the staff who waited on the tables were great the food was excellent and plentiful our room was spotless and the tea making facility was a bonus will use this hotel again and have already told people who have booked to use it

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Fiona M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear lolly39
Thank you so much for your review, our team were so pleased you were delighted with your stay.
We do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel on a future trip to London.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here for one night and found the Holiday Inn to be generally very good for an Airport Hotel. The hotel is very busy and therefore I requested a room at the far end of a corridor to avoid the constant flow of early hours passengers past my door, the room was clean and spacious and I enjoyed a good nights sleep. The staff were all very helpful, the only issue I had at the hotel was obtaining a validated car park exit ticket, it took 3 attempts by 3 different members of staff to validate the ticket making me late for my first appointment. I ate in the asian restaurant within the hotel, the food was typically over priced but of a good standard.

Room Tip: For a quiet night make sure you request a room at the far end of the corridor!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Paul H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was sorry to learn that we could not validate your car park ticket correctly and this caused you to be late for your meeting. Please accept my sincere apologies for this and I will ensure our Front Office Team are aware of the inconvenience they caused.

I am very sorry that this marred your stay and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance in the future.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

After a 200 mile drive from Manchester it was wonderful to receive the usual warm and friendly welcome from the reception staff. Anna was particularly nice, she was a credit to Holiday Inn.
The room was, as always, comfortable and quiet.
The only reason for 4 stars instead of my normal 5 was the fact there was no warm water from
the handbasin fawcet (it was 10.00 pm). I tried the shower, but it was tepid.
No problems in either case the next morning though.
Overall, I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone in the Heathrow area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Chelsea Blue 1966

Thank you for your review and we love the title ‘Yet another excellent night’.

I am very sorry that you experienced a problem with the water temperature during the evening and I will take this forward with my Chief Engineer to monitor.

I will make sure your comments are passed on to Anna and I am sure it will make her day.

We hope it is not too long before we can welcome you back to the hotel.

Thank you very much.