“Good food”

Zayani Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This posh restaurant is a hit with international travellers and businesses who are familiar with the airport scene. Zayani boasts, an impressive sculpted ceiling and plum accents. Ideal for parties and corporate events. Highlights from the menu include the salmon tandoori marinated for four hours and roasted in the clay oven in special spices; the popular chicken tikka massala made with almonds, coconut and yoghurt; and the spinach and lamb curry with plenty of garlic.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went there on saturday 22nd , we were staying at the park inn hotel it is close, it was very busy and is obviously popular with the locals which was a good sign, the service was good and the food was really good, but we thought it was expensive compared to restuaraunts in south wales, but we realise the this is london, We would go again.

1  Thank Dave O
There are newer reviews for Zayani Indian Restaurant

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A group of us went here during a conference. We arrived early and unannouced but they soon put some tables together and made us welcome.

I always judge the food at Indian resturants by the quality of the tarka dahl and whilst they almost forgot it, it was very good once it arrived with an excellent nan as well.

All agreed the food was excellent thogh few eyebrows raised for they were a bit naughty on the papadums and pickles. It was full when we left so further proof were it needed that food was good and great atmosphere.

1  Thank whyayepet
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is the 4th time I have been to Zayani over the past couple of years and the second time I have reviewed it. The first time I ate here, I thought it was so good that I came back the next night with a colleague.

The manager,Mr. Khan, I believe, and his staff are incredibly welcoming and friendly. Tonight, he gave me a lift back to my hotel himself.

The restaurant is spotless and attractive. The service has been very prompt and courteous and the food is delicate and very tasty without being heavy handed on the spices (I don't mean its mild, I just mean that the flavors are still distinct and not muddled). Everything I have eaten there tastes fresh and hand crafted with delicious curries served piping hot on warmed plates. Tonight I started with a delicate and tasty vegetable samosa (more of a spring roll type shell), lamb tikka masala, and keema naan. I could have used a touch more heat in the tikka masala, to be honest, but it was creamy, tangy, and flavorful. The keemah naan was the best I have tasted;

I forgot to marvel over the pappadam and sauces/pickles served at the start. You get a platter with 6 different colorful and tasty sauces (from a fruity tamarind to several spicy sauces) in an array of colors and a central bowl of onions. sorry iphone cam did not do it justice

I will save this as my curry night in the UK from now on. Sounds like I am a paid advertiser, lol, but I really love this place and would be a regular if I lived nearby!

1  Thank biztrav123
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We were staying the night in an airport hotel before an early flight and wanted a good meal before a week of Mediterranean cuisine. This restaurant serves excellent food in good size portions. It was a bit surprising that it was a long time to wait before they actually took the order but I guess that as it was a bank holiday Monday they were short staffed in the kitchen and were pacing the chefs. Would thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank DomTheTraveller
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food is great, the service is perfect. I've loved to food so much I now go once every two weeks.

1  Thank Sanjeev B