Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow
$58
$55
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$70
PremierInn.com
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
$100
Travelocity
All reviewsb bdaily newspaperpub next doorwest drayton stationadditional parkingcooked breakfastgreat showersecure parkingensuite bathroomwet roomcomplimentary toiletriesminute drivefull english breakfasta lovely staythe ground floorclose to the airportconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2012

During my last night in London, I decided to stay close to Heathrow so I could get an early start the next morning. The staff was WONDEFUL, responding to my inquiries via email very quickly when I was making the booking.

Upon checkin, Tom was extremely helpful in showing me to my room, providing information about the area, and making sure I had everything I needed. They pre-arranged a taxi for me at 6:00 a.m. the next morning, which was right on time. It took all the stress out of my last night in London.

I really appreciated all the personal touches from the very accomodating and personable staff. If you're looking to stay in Central London, this (unfortunately) isn't your place. If i could stay here every time I'm visiting London, I definitely would! But if you need something close to Heathrow, this is DEFINITELY the place. Thank you to the staff for making everything so easy for me during my last night in London.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
HeathrowOakwood, Owner at Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Barbara, thanks for your review. We are glad we could make your last night in London go smoothly.
West Drayton train station is only 25 minutes from London Paddington and we’re just 5 minutes’ walk to the station, with regular services throughout the day. Paddington to the South Bank, Oxford Circus, or Covent Garden is a short tube ride away

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Travelling down from Manchester (or anywhere north or west of London), this is a really well-placed guest house. I drove down (easy access just inside the M25 and outside congestion charge zone) and stayed for 3 nights. I was then free to leave my car in the car park and travel in and out of London for morning meetings with business clients (W. Drayton station is a 5 minute walk away, and 25 minute journey to Paddington).

When back from daytime business the guest house was a great place to return to. Firstly, a fast and reliable broadband connection meant that I could log on and pick up my emails. In the evenings it's easy to pass the time; the local pub serves really authentic thai food at very reasonable prices, and there's all the amenities you'll need on the high street. Back in the guesthouse there would usually be a new guest arriving or someone reading in the lounge area, so travelling alone it was nice to have people around.

All in all, it's a characterful guesthouse with a a friendly atmosphere bouyed by the personal service. For the price I couldn't recommend this place more highly!

It's just off the motorway so easy to get in and out of, and avoids the congestion charge. It has a car park to the rear

It's a 5 minute walk to West Drayton train station, which gets you into Paddington in 25 minutes.

Travelling down from the north of England this is really great place to base yourself for a few days.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Value to money is the best deal !
Very good breakfast English or continental or even vegetarian!
Next to west Drayton station and need for only 18 min via train to go to paddington station!
I will not think twice for my next booking in London

• Stayed: August 2012
HeathrowOakwood, Owner at Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thanks for staying Usamus, it was very nice to have you.
Great you found it convenient to get to London quickly - the overland train to London Paddington and tube onward from there gives very good access to most places in London.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

upon arrival we parked up in their lock up forecourt at the back of the Guest House, greeted by Charlie.
Charlie was very friendly and accommodating. The Guest house appears to be two houses made into one with the centre walk through being painted brick and a roof over the top.
The bedroom was a very small double (room 14) which had an adjoining door with room 13 which we were unaware of. we thought this was a cupboard until we came back from the wedding that we were attending and opened the door to find people sleeping in there !!! this door was not a fire door and you could hear everything. My Mother-in-Law had a single room downstairs (room 8), the whole room needed refurbishment, the shower was old and walls scuffed and generally very run down BUT clean.
the bed was clean as was the bathroom but the walls were filthy ! it looked like someone had spilt a cup of hot chocolate down the walls and they were very scuffed.
I personally didnt fancy breakfast as the place is dingy and after looking at the walls in the room i didnt fancy it but I was very wrong....Charlie cooked the breakfast and it was awesome :)
Nothing was too much trouble and all the staff were very friendly.
For a one night stay, it is fine, however it could be made soooo much better by applying a few cans of paint.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
HeathrowOakwood, Owner at Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thanks for your review jajodie.

Our Double Room is compact, with wood beams and modern shower. People find it comfortable and competitively priced: includes English Breakfast, WiFi, Parking.
Door to Double Room a fire door, allowing families to share 2 rooms – we’ll improve soundproofing.

We are price competitive and Room 8’s older décor reflects the lower prices: we’ll refurbish as soon as finances allow. Room 8 coffee stain was a cleaning error, now removed. The bolts on both sides of the adjoining door on the Double Room should not have been left open, our room tidying error.

The dining room has now been part re-decorated and we’re glad you found our breakfasts awesome: we get a lot of compliments about them

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I stayed in the hotel when I arrived to the uk and I quite liked it that i stayed in it on my trip back home as my flight was very early in the morning. the room was convenient and actually I found every thing as promised on the website. The meals were good. The area is safe and quiet and close to the airport. The neighbouerhood has shops nd restaurant and it's within walking distance from the rail station. The staff were very helpful with giving info about transport and arranging taxis. I also had a very little problem and I really appreciate the help given by the in charge person to sort it out. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Dear Salam A,
Thank you for staying and reviewing us. We find the nearby shops, restaurants and train station are convenient for our customers, so we're glad that was helpful for you. Thanks again, all at Oakwood.