Stayed one night for business. There is a bus from outside heathrow terminal 5 that takes ten minutes or so to get to the hotel. Return ticket is £8.
Check in was efficient though I was given a twin room despite booking a double. I couldn't be bothered to change as it was late. There is a £20 buffet in the restaurant til 10.30. Service was very good and courteous. The room was a decent size and clean. Very quiet for an airport hotel. Air conditioning was broken and the plug in the sink didn't work but overall a good room. Check out was quick and the bus back to heathrow on time taking 20 minutes for the return journey. I didn't have breakfast but a buffet for a pricy £17 was available.
So overall it's a handy airport hotel and for what I paid for the night (£68) pretty good value I thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport for all the convenience of the airport with excellent transport links to central London. We are just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Hoppa bus or taxi so staying with us is a great way to relax in a fresh and modern hotel. With our triple-glazed windows, flat screen TVs, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every non smoking guest room, we aim to make your stay as productive and refreshing as you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London