Nothing special about the rooms or the hotel in general. The staff were welcoming and efficient at check-in and at breakfast.
On the plus side the rooms are quiet - even the ones facing the main road. Triple glazed windows work a treat - and you can even open them to get a breath of air if you want.
Comfortable bed, together with lack of noise = good sleep
Breakfast was the usual buffet - good quality. Lunch was very poor, though. You're better off getting something at the airport!
Easy to get to from the terminals. You can use the Hoppa buses, but they take ages - visiting a range of other hotels en-route. You're better of using the London (red) buses. There's a bus stop outside - 5 minutes to Heathrow central station (T1/3) and about 10 mins to T5.
For the convenience this s a good value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport for all the convenience of the airport with excellent transport links to central London. We are just 5 minutes from Heathrow Airport by Hoppa bus or taxi so staying with us is a great way to relax in a fresh and modern hotel. With our triple-glazed windows, flat screen TVs, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every non smoking guest room, we aim to make your stay as productive and refreshing as you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London - Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport West Drayton, Greater London