Kings Paget Hotel
  • Pool
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parking on sitebathroom toiletheathrow airportrail stationfull english breakfastbudget roomshared bathroomflat screennight stopbed linensuperior roomthe room was niceon arrivalbreakfast was excellenteasy accesswould stay here againstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lucky i called in the morning as there had been a mix up with the booking online, (putting us down as a single person when in fact there was a family of 5) the receptionist on at the time was extremely helpful and found us a room appropriate for us all and within budget. when we arrived dreaded what it would be like inside, the outside is a bit grubby looking and very little parking but i was pleasantly surprised. The hall and reception area was clean and bright, our room was a brilliant size with 2 singles and a double for 2 adults and 3 children which was ideal for us. There was adequate towels etc laid on for us. the room had kettle / fridge / hairdryer all basic but clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and fairly modern and also a good size. for the cost this hotel, so close to inner London was ideal! There was a mix of couples, families and construction workers and breakfast was served 6.30 - 9.30 which suits everyone. The staff were very friendly and helpful, i wouldn't hesitate in staying here should i wish to visit London again. My only issue would be lack of parking, one night we arrived back late in the evening and there where no spaces left, the receptionist said we where ok to park in the adjacent building which the car was fine overnight but I was a little uneasy with personally.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank laura_curls
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Being so cheap in this area I wasn't sure what I would get. Electric windows is what I got!! For £49 the room was spacious, en suite with flat screen. The room had 2 single beds in it which were firm and already came with 2 pillows so no asking for am extra one.
Complimentary shower products as well.
Only thing letting it down is you can't get breakfast until 0630 and when wanting to leave at 0630 for work was a small problem but not the end of the world. Also I wanted to re-freeze a freezer pack but wasn't allowed.
Overall very happy.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Booked this little gem of a hotel near to a customer I was visiting nearby, I had room 2 which is over the reception and facing the road, because of the very hot temp had to leave windows open which led to too much road noise, either shut your windows or ask for a fan if its too hot, I'm sure the very nice people would oblige.
The breakfast was fresh and plentiful, pity you didn't have frosties, but I guess you can't have every cereal, perhaps a small bowl of grapefruit to choose would be a good idea.
Personally I do like to have some background music in the breakfast room rather than nothing, just makes it more friendly and homelike..
Overall I liked this hotel, and I liked the friendly staff... But next time I would request a quiet room.
Didn't get chance to sample the bar as was working late in my room then out for dinner in a local Indian restaurant recommended by the receptionist, just to show how nice these people are...

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet even tranquil
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DevaDave27
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I were going to Wembley Stadium and wanted somewhere fairly close so we could drive to the event - parked in Harrow.
Took a little bit of a flyer on this one but wasn't disappointed. I booked a superior twin room but we were given a family room which was more than adequate for our needs. We did think about noise from the airport but there wasn't any.
The breakfast was very lovely in the morning and the owner shook my husbands hand when we left.
All in all a good experience and at such a great price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jackie6priory
Reviewed May 31, 2013

When you first arrive at the hotel you think "Oh no what have I done" .. Well like I say in the title ..
4 of us were staying here as we were working locally, we had booked a 4 bed room to cut down on cost .. The room was made up with 1 double and 3 singles with more than a enough room to swing a cut .. The bathroom was large with a powerful shower and spotlessly clean .. There loads of clean fresh linen and towels .. The bed was comfy and the pillows was firm and plump ..
The hotel throughout is tiled giving it a clean and fresh air about it and again spotlessly clean, there is a small but well stocked bar for a quick light refreshment after a hard days work severed by a lovely local lady ..
We all had a great nice sleep which is very unusual in a hotel
Plenty of parking spaces so you have ease of parking and only a couple of miles from Heathrow Airport you could not find a better placed hotel in this budget range . We paid £125 a night for the 4 of us and that was with a full English breakfast in the morning . And what a breakfast beautifully cooked with a smile ..
We are back working locally in August and will book without a doubt

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business