All reviews noble lane bed and breakfast fire pit breakfast was delicious turkey bacon other guests spa services beautiful property pool house tree lined driveway cooking class felt like home olympic size pool mother's day relaxing getaway hot stone massage heated pool
Reviewed February 18, 2015

My boyfriend and I have stayed here three times in the past year and it is always such an amazing experience! The owner, Monique has been our host and we couldn't be happier with the service we received. They are always extremely friendly and accommodating to our vegetarian diet and go out of their way to explore exciting food options to serve us. The food is always so fresh and delicious! The mansion itself is beautiful, with fireplaces in several rooms and very elegant furniture. On the outside, there is some outdoor seating with fire pits that when the weather is good, is used to make s'mores (so good!). Our rooms have always been very elegant too, with huge cozy beds and an abundance of windows that let the sunshine in during the mornings. On the second floor there's a spa which me and my boyfriend have yet to try out but looks to be very modern and clean. In the smaller building next to the main building (about 20 steps away), is the pool and the gym, that much to our delight, has a small basketball court too (my boyfriend is a huge basketball fan). The whole vibe of the mansion is just super relaxing and we would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a weekend getaway or just some private time. The town close to the mansion is also really cute and has a few good restaurants/vintage shops for those looking to explore!

Room tip: Some premium rooms have their own private balconies
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Erika M
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Where do I begin, from the decor to the ambiance the Mansion at Noble Lane is magnificent! The graciousness of the owner Monique Greenwood made the weekend an unexpected treat. Breakfast was sinfully delicious and I slept like a baby at night in my king size bed. I highly recommend a visit. I will be returning with friends in tow to enjoy the experience.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

My husband and I were in much need of a relaxing getaway. This is exactly what we got at The Mansion at Noble Lane. The mansion is so beautiful! Our room was so comfortable! Our stay exceeded our expectations with an amazing massage, the most delicious meals, snacks at tea time, and just the overall attention to details. Everything was immaculate! We were able to just spend some amazing couple time and take naps. It was so quiet! We are ready to book our next trip in the spring when the snow melts away and the flowers are blooming!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed February 18, 2015

The Mansion at Noble Lane was one of the most beautiful properties I have ever experienced. I was there for a women's empowerment retreat and felt warmly (despite the snow and freezing temperatures!) welcomed from check in to check out. The entire property is breathtaking, the rooms and accompanying views are beautiful, the service (including preparation and service of meals) was first hand and I would highly recommend this property to anyone, especially those looking to 'escape' the 'busyness' of life.

Room tip: Top (3rd) floor - eastern side - had a beautiful view of the sunrise every morning.
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2015

I was invited to attend a special weekend getaway at the Mansion at Noble Lane.I responded immediately because I was familiar with the Akwaaba Brand and looked forward to this first visit to the Mansion. My trip exceeded my expectations. It was an intimate gathering of 14 people during January and we were not only treated well, we were spoiled. I felt relaxed as soon as walked in the door. Loved the elegant and inviting living spaces with fireplaces and delicious hot chocolate. My room was both spacious and cozy. My window faced the front of the property and I enjoyed the sunrise each morning of my stay. Every meal, snack and treat Sue prepared was amazing and I would go back just to enjoy her cooking. The upstairs area was perfect for relaxing or chatting as you waited for your spa services. I would recommend this for every occasion; from time out by your self, to family and business gatherings.

Date of stay: January 2015