All reviews noble lane bed and breakfast fire pit breakfast was delicious turkey bacon other guests spa services pool house beautiful estate felt like home tree lined driveway cooking class olympic size pool mother's day relaxing getaway hot stone massage heated pool
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Where do I begin, from the decor to the ambiance the Mansion at Noble Lane is magnificent! The graciousness of the owner Monique Greenwood made the weekend an unexpected treat. Breakfast was sinfully delicious and I slept like a baby at night in my king size bed. I highly recommend a visit. I will be returning with friends in tow to enjoy the experience.

Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed February 18, 2015

My husband and I were in much need of a relaxing getaway. This is exactly what we got at The Mansion at Noble Lane. The mansion is so beautiful! Our room was so comfortable! Our stay exceeded our expectations with an amazing massage, the most delicious meals, snacks at tea time, and just the overall attention to details. Everything was immaculate! We were able to just spend some amazing couple time and take naps. It was so quiet! We are ready to book our next trip in the spring when the snow melts away and the flowers are blooming!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed February 18, 2015

The Mansion at Noble Lane was one of the most beautiful properties I have ever experienced. I was there for a women's empowerment retreat and felt warmly (despite the snow and freezing temperatures!) welcomed from check in to check out. The entire property is breathtaking, the rooms and accompanying views are beautiful, the service (including preparation and service of meals) was first hand and I would highly recommend this property to anyone, especially those looking to 'escape' the 'busyness' of life.

Room tip: Top (3rd) floor - eastern side - had a beautiful view of the sunrise every morning.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2015

I was invited to attend a special weekend getaway at the Mansion at Noble Lane.I responded immediately because I was familiar with the Akwaaba Brand and looked forward to this first visit to the Mansion. My trip exceeded my expectations. It was an intimate gathering of 14 people during January and we were not only treated well, we were spoiled. I felt relaxed as soon as walked in the door. Loved the elegant and inviting living spaces with fireplaces and delicious hot chocolate. My room was both spacious and cozy. My window faced the front of the property and I enjoyed the sunrise each morning of my stay. Every meal, snack and treat Sue prepared was amazing and I would go back just to enjoy her cooking. The upstairs area was perfect for relaxing or chatting as you waited for your spa services. I would recommend this for every occasion; from time out by your self, to family and business gatherings.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful time at The Mansion! We went for a weekend in January and it was a great time to go because it was during off-season. We shared The Mansion with one other couple and it was very quiet and peaceful. Our host, Frances was so nice and her cooking was very good too! When we arrived our room was ready and clean. Other rooms were not however due to a wedding that occurred a week prior, but totally understandable due to the off- season. My husband and I explored the gym and pool area which was OK. We were unable to get in the pool because the water was a little too cold. Pool is heated and indoors but could use a little more maintenance. Then again, it was during off-season so I am sure it would be better in Spring or Summer. The gym equipment looked a little old and out dated but everything worked fine. I definitely would recommend this place to anyone! Overall experience was great. We had no regrets about staying at The Mansion and are looking forward to going back and this time with our children!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple