All reviews noble lane bed and breakfast fire pit breakfast was delicious turkey bacon other guests spa services beautiful property pool house tree lined driveway cooking class felt like home olympic size pool mother's day relaxing getaway hot stone massage heated pool
Reviewed February 18, 2015

The Mansion at Noble Lane was one of the most beautiful properties I have ever experienced. I was there for a women's empowerment retreat and felt warmly (despite the snow and freezing temperatures!) welcomed from check in to check out. The entire property is breathtaking, the rooms and accompanying views are beautiful, the service (including preparation and service of meals) was first hand and I would highly recommend this property to anyone, especially those looking to 'escape' the 'busyness' of life.

Room tip: Top (3rd) floor - eastern side - had a beautiful view of the sunrise every morning.
Reviewed February 10, 2015

I was invited to attend a special weekend getaway at the Mansion at Noble Lane.I responded immediately because I was familiar with the Akwaaba Brand and looked forward to this first visit to the Mansion. My trip exceeded my expectations. It was an intimate gathering of 14 people during January and we were not only treated well, we were spoiled. I felt relaxed as soon as walked in the door. Loved the elegant and inviting living spaces with fireplaces and delicious hot chocolate. My room was both spacious and cozy. My window faced the front of the property and I enjoyed the sunrise each morning of my stay. Every meal, snack and treat Sue prepared was amazing and I would go back just to enjoy her cooking. The upstairs area was perfect for relaxing or chatting as you waited for your spa services. I would recommend this for every occasion; from time out by your self, to family and business gatherings.

Reviewed February 4, 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful time at The Mansion! We went for a weekend in January and it was a great time to go because it was during off-season. We shared The Mansion with one other couple and it was very quiet and peaceful. Our host, Frances was so nice and her cooking was very good too! When we arrived our room was ready and clean. Other rooms were not however due to a wedding that occurred a week prior, but totally understandable due to the off- season. My husband and I explored the gym and pool area which was OK. We were unable to get in the pool because the water was a little too cold. Pool is heated and indoors but could use a little more maintenance. Then again, it was during off-season so I am sure it would be better in Spring or Summer. The gym equipment looked a little old and out dated but everything worked fine. I definitely would recommend this place to anyone! Overall experience was great. We had no regrets about staying at The Mansion and are looking forward to going back and this time with our children!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Natalie M
Reviewed February 1, 2015

We wanted this weekend to be special - It was our gift to our friends who had recently gotten married, but didn't have a wedding party. This stay surpassed our expectations. The Mansion is a beautifully restored 55 room home to the former Woolworth family, and there are so many delightful touches. Snacks at tea time, wonderful recommendations from Monique, the innkeeper (Settlers Inn for dinner on Saturday night was perfect), delicious breakfasts, and beautiful grounds. The indoor, no-quite Olympic-size pool was a little on the chilly side, but just to be in the water and see the snow-covered grounds from the floor-to-ceiling windows was a treat.

The rooms were very comfortable, with cozy beds, extra-wide bathtubs and comfortable reading chairs with throws. We were in room 312, which had curved windows and a great view of the grounds. A nice touch was the 5 cubic foot refrigerator in the room.

There was background music in the common rooms - soft jazz. The Mansion opened only 2 years ago as a Bed and Breakfast, and it is impressive how much loving work has been done on the property. It is still a work in progress, and we imagine it will only get better.

In summer, the grounds and gardens must be beautiful. There are tennis courts, sweeping lawns, There is a stone vine-covered ramada down the hill from the house, and there are outdoor chairs set up all over the property, on the porches and balconies. We didn't take advantage of the spa on premises, either. The sun porch with chaise lounges overlooking the grounds was a divine spot to relax. We look forward to returning and seeing the Mansion in all its glory.

Room tip: Rooms on the third floor are "Premium", and may be larger. There is an elevator, so you don't have to carry your luggage upstairs!
1  Thank raethecpa
Reviewed January 17, 2015

My husband and I went to Noble Lane for a late honeymoon relaxing beautiful getaway for 3 nights and Mansion at Noble Lane was exactly THAT. It was pretty quiet, being off season, so maybe we had special treatment, but I doubt it.

Relaxing- literally Noble Lane sits all by itself on a hill with only a nearby senior home. So it was quiet and peaceful. The mansion looks like a mini great gatsby home.
Beautiful- elegantly decorated.
There were great amenities & we didn't have the time to check them all out. We played tennis & used the gym (some of the gym is a bit outdated, but we weren't there to work out). The rooms were cozy, but not small, and the bathroom had a tub spa, which was great for taking a nice massaging soak with the bubbles (provided). The B&B was clean and spotless. We didn't even want to leave our bed it was so soft.

The Mansion felt like a yoga retreat space and has a serene balcony space to read and enjoy the morning breeze with summer sun, the view from there is stunning. Frances hosted us and was so helpful and kind. I felt like I was at home. The breakfasts she had set up for us were DELICIOUS and different every morning. Take advantage of the the breakfast! Best quiche I've ever had, even in comparison to NYC's french restaurants. She even had a ton of recommendations of food in town to order.
Frances and the team went the extra mile. After getting back from playing tennis and working out, me and my husband found a beautiful surprise of croissant sandwiches with mimosas on a tray waiting for us outside of our room. And one night she set up a movie in the small conference room for us to eat and watch.
There's also beautiful birds and a family of deer who hang out on the property.
We'll definitely be back.

Date of stay: May 2014