“Weekend Getaway”

The Mansion at Noble Lane
Ranked #1 of 2 Bethany B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We just returned home from a beautiful weekend at the Mansion at Noble Lane, my husband and I truly loved the character and charm of the mansion. Being a business owner myself we were long overdue for some rest and relaxation. In addition to the charm and creative design of the mansion, the inn keeper Jessica and her staff made our stay fabulous. Great customer service and a warm and inviting energy made this getaway one we will never forget. We are looking at our calendar to see when we can escape again,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank glennie h

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The Mansion at Noble Lane stay last week was a great experience for me, my mom and sister, we loved it! The Mansion had an amazing décor, beautiful grounds and great food and treats. The Owner, Monique took special care of us by giving us a tour and a little bit of history on the place when we first arrived. She also went the extra mile because she knew we didn’t drive and took us into town one day to let us sightsee and she picked us back up. She also made a point to check with us each day to see if we wanted her to bring something back for us for dinner. Monique’s Assistant, Jessica was also the nicest person to us always ready to help and get you what you needed. You could tell Jessica really liked working with people. Overall the experience was great and I would recommend this place to anyone (I already started telling family and friends) because one visit and you’ll fall in love with it as much as I did!

Room Tip: All the rooms look great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We spent a wonderful, relaxing weekend at the Mansion and look forward to the day that we can return! Our room was comfortably furnished with a view of the front yard and grounds; the owner and innkeeper were attentive to our every need; and breakfast (french toast with fresh fruit one morning and a frittata with turkey sausage the next) were generous, delicious and freahly prepared. My only regret was that I decided to sleep in rather than wake up for a pre-breakfast yoga class, which others said was a terrific way to start the day. I look forward to returning to the Mansion, seeing the restoration of more of this extraordinary property, and enjoying more pampering!

Room Tip: The vies in the front of the building are lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jackiebnyc
Reviewed July 1, 2013

A diamond in the ruff and (for now) Bethany's best kept secret. The Woolworth family would be proud to see their former summer residence restored with top quality modern amenities, furniture, fixtures and equipment. I'll always stay at the Noble Lane Mansion when I come back to Wayne County. The Inn Keeper and Owner were great, breakfast each morning was fantastic and the grounds of Noble Lane Mansion were well manicured, peaceful, safe, secluded and filled with only the sounds of nature. I just hope the rest of the world doesn't find out about this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2013

A few weeks ago I was able to take a trip with my girlfriends to a beautiful B&B in Bethany, PA. The history, grounds and refurbished Mansion @ Noble Hill is a must see. My parents used to have a B&B and I know the dedication, hardwork and labor of love that goes into this. Let me say that the innkeeper, Monique offers it all. She is pleasant, hospitable, a great conversationlist with an interesting story of fixing up and running B&B's. The rooms were spacious, food was amazing and enjoying the spa was a real treat. The little town and lake nearby was fun to see and allowed something for everyone of all ages. I highly recommend if you need a relaxing getaway for the weekend.. Mansion @ Noble Hill is a must.

Room Tip: there are 14 bedrooms and all are a good size and great place for a family weekend or girls getaway...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Beth E
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Where do I even begin. Was greeted by the wonderful innkeeper and offered some fresh lemon water, given a tour of the recently renovated mansion, then shown to my wonderful room...this isn't your grandma's inn filled with dried flowers. Wonderfully comfortable bed, crisp linens and oh that shower head. Out to dinner at a restaurant called Lakeside that was recommended by the innkeeper...great view and delicious dinner. Came back to great conversation where the innkeeper made smores and offered champagne. Woke to relaxing yoga offered with great views, and then a scrumptious breakfast. Some of us went horseback riding while others went boating. Upon return, sat outside enjoying the wonderful views before tea with salad, scones, quiche, tea sandwiches...so so much food. After massages, went to a delicious dinner filled with lively conversation in an art gallery. At the end of the night, finished up with tea and pound cake. Fell asleep in that divine bed once again. Awoke to yoga and scrumptious breakfast. What a relaxing weekend with BFF's! Between the service, the views, the food, etc, I would go there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephi1972
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wow! What a great weekend. The Mansion at Noble Lane is an amazing place -- so peaceful and beautiful. The grandeur of a time gone by blended so perfectly with updated appointments is perfect. This is a great destination to enjoy who you're with - lots of places to curl up for a nap, read a book, enjoy the passing of time talking. Get a spa treatment, sit in the garden, enjoy tea. We had a fantastic weekend with eight amazing and wonderful friends and the Mansion and I left wanting to know when I could come back. This part of the Pocono Mountains will surprise and delight you. Jessica and Monique were absolutely awesome and went out of their way to accommodate our every whim! Thank you for great memories. S. Romello from Vienna, VA

Room Tip: Each room is unique -- the rooms facing the front of the Mansion get the morning sun so if you like...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SherryJR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethany
The Carbondale Grand Hotel & Conference Center
Cove Haven Resort
#1 of 2 in Lakeville
12 mi away
The Lodge at Woodloch

Been to The Mansion at Noble Lane? Share your experiences!