The Mansion at Noble Lane
$150
$838
$65
Hotels.com
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
$95
Hotels.com
Cove Haven Resort(Lakeville)
$214
$162
  • Pool
The Herrick Lodge(Union Dale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmansion at noble lanebreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastb bfire pitother guestspool housebeautiful estatefelt like homecooking classspa serviceshummusmovie nightbirthday weekendcouples massageheated poolwonderful weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a weekend getaway to Noble Lane. The service at the mansion is absolutely terrific! Monique, the innkeeper is friendly, gracious and accomodating. The breakfast was delicious and the yoga and pilates sessions with Nikki were outstanding. Learned a great deal from Nikki. In fact, I am practicing/perfecting some of the techniques learned during my stay at home. We have already decided that we would return but in the summer instead of the winter. We did find the mansion to be drafty and down right cold at night. However, Monique (ever accomodating) supplied space heaters which helped. Between the couples massges, yoga/pilates and ambiance, our weekend was relaxing yet exhilirating. Thanks Akwaaba!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank babyci W
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had the pleasure to participate in a ladies weekend retreat held at "The Mansion." Upon arrival, the innkeeper, Margaret Greenwood, greeted us with a smile and even helped us with our bags. During my entire stay, I never wanted for anything. Whether it was having the chef prepare a special meal to satisfy my dietary restrictions or simply hand delivering another glass of the delicious tea mixture, Ms. Greenwood did not miss a beat! The beauty and historical restoration of the mansion is breathtaking. The sleeping rooms were clean and well maintained. The Swedish/Deep Tissue spa massage was exactly what I needed. There is so much goodness in this place that I plan to come back, soon. My sister wants to get married here!

The Mansion at Noble Lane is definitely 5 STAR!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank CAJO45
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had a Woman's Retreat the weekend of January 11, 2013, and the Hospitality that we experienced was unreal. The decor takes your breath away. If you are a detailed person (As I am) you will truly appreciate The Mansion on Noble Lane. Oh, and the food (WOW THE FOOD) was amazing and presented perfectly a pure masterpiece on each plate. I plan on staying there again (Maybe, in the the spring or summer to enjoy the outdoors) and I look soo forward to it.

THANK YOU!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Terri M
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Girlfriend and I booked a massage, since the Mansion is about 55 minutes from my home, didn't think we needed to do a weekend. Was I wrong. It was a wonderful experience, which could have only been made better, by staying overnight. Monique was so gracious and gave my friend and I a complete tour. We plan to do a girls weekend very soon. PS - the massage therapists were excellent.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at the Mansion at Noble Lane for our first anniversary. Monique, the owner of this and three other B&Bs is a great hostess and she has an incredible property. -It is a mansion that was owned by the Woolworths and that she had to restore after it had fallen into disrepair. After being here with Monique, I am quite jealous that I am a lawyer, and do not do exactly what she does for a living-- she gets to restore and care for amazing properties. She also does a good job encouraging guests to socialize with each other -- we played taboo with some other great couples during our trip.

Positives:
-Great service
-Good breakfasts
-Owner will arrange on-site massages
-Extremely clean
-Nice rooms
-The property and mansion are INCREDIBLE. It looks like a residence you would see on Downton Abbey or something like that. Great balconies, private tree-lined drive. It has everything. There is going to be a pool, tennis courts, and the whole nine yards.

Negatives:
-Somewhat expensive
-There isn't a lot to do nearby, at least in the fall when we were there. Monique tries, mostly successfully, to create a community between the guests so that you do not need to leave the property to enjoy yourself.
-There is still some work to be done on the property including finding furnishings that will fill some of the enormous common rooms, and finishing the pool house.
-Occasionally a fly or two would find its way into our room because they kept the original windows (which was the right decision), but they need to think of a solution to this issue.

That said, none of the negatives in any way spoiled our wonderful trip. This property is amazing and Monique is an amazing host. I will definitely be staying with her in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple