“Staff are polite & nice but unfortunately the food has gone down hill big time! Cold&tasteless!!”

Pangs Cottage Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 103 Restaurants in Hayes
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Staff good food very bad not like before when Paul owned it :))) cold food not much of it and the crispy duck had small bone so be careful!!! Really disappointed so much for a nite out!!!!

1  Thank Tdatw
There are newer reviews for Pangs Cottage Restaurant

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

been on loads of occasions and never dissapointed of food quality.last time was for my sons 13th birthday

1  Thank Neville L
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I used to dine out on my own quite regularly with a job I travelled alot with but these days I eat at home or as part of a couple. So when I was home alone for a weekend and couldn't be bothered to cook I ventured out as a lone diner. Pubs are usually good as there's plenty going on and my other destination of choice would be the chinese buffet, cheap and you can be there for as short or long time as you wish. So it was I went to Pangs around the corner. I was welcomed and served throughout excellently, prompt and friendly. The deep fried selection of starters was ok, the usual dryness challenges but nothing too offensive, borderline offensive though was the lumpy, gelatiness satay sauce. On to mains and we had tasty well cooked dishes alongside more congealed awfulness. Noodles and Rice made things passable. As I was free from the Mrs I had some dessert but Jelly and pre-scooped ice cream was hardly worth the earache I'll get when she reads this. Good job I've not mentioned the attrative, attentive waitress....

1  Thank Adam O
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Used to eat here often 3 yrs ago .It was excellent and very busy . Went back his year restaurant was very quiet .Food was good for a buffet but as the restaurant was quiet empty they did not replenish food! The price is very good and staff are friendly .

2  Thank 297Cheekyboy
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Pangs used to be fantastic and we used to enjoy going there usually at least once a month. The staff are friendly but the foods got worse. Sometimes its all cold, other times it takes ages to be replenished. We order in now from Dynasty. Much nicer

3  Thank Chelle22