1,712 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealcar parkpurple parkingroad noisefamily roomsat navheathrow airportrestaurant staffcomfortable bedgood nights sleepbudget hotelbath roadper nightnext morninghoppa busexcellent stay
Reviewed August 1, 2009

Stayed for one night before flying out from Heathrow. Because there were 4 of us we took a taxi for £12 as the shuttle bus was more expensive for a group. Had two rooms booked, double and twin. Everything set up OK. Checkin took less than 5 minutes. Took the dinner and breakfast deal at £20 pp since where else are you going to eat there? Rooms clean and fully equiped. Beds very comfortable. No noise audible from M4 or Heathrow. Good dinner and breakfast with good service. We have had much worst in stand alone reataurants. Taxi back to airport booked by hotel was on time. All in all a very good experience for a one night airport stopover.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank GMcC_7
Reviewed June 21, 2009

My friend and I stayed here for one night after arriving at Heathrow late on a Friday. It was far nicer than I expected for $68 US dollars! Our twin beds were supremely comfortable with nice bedding, the bathroom was large with a very nice shower and tub (and the towels were HUGE), the front desk staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful, the room was larger than expected and everything appeared new and clean!

It was a 4 pound ride from Heathrow (and took about 30 minutes) and the front desk staff went above and beyond in trying to find my friend and I the best way to get to Bath from the hotel.

I simply can find no fault with this hotel! It was great - and cheap! If you need a one night stay near the airport I don't know that you can ask for more.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank Lisa S
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed June 17, 2009

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed April 17, 2009

BA put us up here after we missed our flight. Took over 30 minutes to check in despite there being about five members of staff dealing with check-ins. Food was not good and rooms were standard. No bathing essentials supplied such as shampoo, however these could be bought. Wouldn't go back.

Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank joycescotland
Reviewed November 27, 2008

We booked an overnight stay to break our journey from Pembrokeshire to Montreal. We travelled by coach to terminal 5 Heathrow, and then by Hoppa bus to the hotel. Everything went smoothly and we arrived at the hotel mid afternoon.
We found the reception staff friendly, polite and efficient. Our room was very clean and was equipped with everything we needed.
In the evening we ate in the restaurant which was busy with families, being half term but we were not kept waiting and our waiter was attentive and efficient. The food was delicious.
After a good night's sleep we had breakfast which was buffet style. There was a large variety to choose from and we ate extremely well. The restaurant prices are very reasonable.
Check out was quick and the hoppa bus collected us from the rear entrance.
I can honestly say that my husband and I have nothing negative to say about this experience and would certainly recommend the Premier Inn to travellers. We will have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple