Another (business) travelling week another Premier Inn; this time sandwiched between the M25 and the M4 close to Heathrow Airport. I've stayed here many times before and boy is it busy given it's close proximity to one of the largest cities and one of the largest airports in the world. But I've never known the staff lose their cool either at the check in desks or in the bar/restaurant and that is a very big plus.
Given the location I thought my £69.00 tariff was good value. There is a regular coach trawling day and night between here, the nearby hotels and the airport so one can stay here, park here (fees apply) and jump on the coach for the flight out.
Noise factor. Yes it is close to very busy roads but the sound proofing is good. Anybody with issues having the windows closed and relying on aircon in the height of summer may not be so tolerant. But then the UK does not have a "height of summer" anymore so it shouldn't be a problem.
Bar good, restaurant what one would expect from a Prem Inn. Good enough.
Parakeets? There are Parakeets in London. Lots of them. And if you stand in the car park and look over to the pine trees which form a boundary to the graveyard across the side road you will often see them (or hear them screeching) Just be patient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a night of it at this conveniently-located pitstop right beside Heathrow and just off the M4 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (m4/j4) Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn Hayes
- Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London