Living a good distance from Heathrow we always like to stay in a hotel close by the night before to prevent the first day of holiday being a mad rush along the motorway. We have tried a fair number of the surrounding options and this is definitely the best and deserves it #1 rating. As with other Premier Inn, the rooms are decent sized, clean and with comfy beds for a good nights sleep. The bar area is also very good and the bar staff were excellent and very helpful with food and drink service. Food portions are a good size and reasonably priced and can recommend the pizza! I usually like to avoid chains when on holiday but when you just want somewhere to start your holiday off right then as Lenny says 'you can rely on a Premier Inn '. As with others the only annoyance is having to pay for parking but they do now have a machine in the lobby which accepts cards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a night of it at this conveniently-located pitstop right beside Heathrow and just off the M4 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (m4/j4) Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn Hayes
- Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London