One night stay with dinner and breakfast package. All seemed well, menu read well. The food I had was awful. Virtually raw steak, flavourless peas, bizarre mushrooms (strange texture and no taste). But if flavourless and bland is your thing, go for it. My room was dull and a little tired looking, but the bed was good and I appreciated the good soundproofing.
I am sure reception try their best to be nice to everyone but some of them seem to get easily flustered when there is an unexpected influx of people. My party and I had prebooked, but the snow and Heathrow delays brought in many orphans of the storm. I felt the reception staff attitude was a little brisk with some obviously stranded travellers.
I can't be nice about it, I found the place so typical of *some* airport hotels who don't need or seem to care about cultivating repeat business. And thats a shame really as for some overseas guests its their first taste of English hospitality - as a matter of pride alone Premier Inn should really fly the flag and make this hotel, in particular, some thing to be proud of. All it would take would be some attitude changes and a chef who can prepare tasty and edible food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a night of it at this conveniently-located pitstop right beside Heathrow and just off the M4 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (m4/j4) Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn Hayes
- Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London