We have used this hotel for the past 4 years and were not disappointed by our stay this time either. The room we had was on the second floor and overlooked the car park. It was so quiet you would never have thought we were so near to so much Monday morning activity. We arrived at 6pm and booked a table for 7pm and had a great meal with a bottle of wine. What a great way to start our month away in the Far East!
Having had a good stay we set off in the morning to return our hire car to the drop off. So what is th BUT you ask? When we returned the car we found a parking fine stuck to the windscreen. When we had cleared ourselves through to airside we called the hotel and were informed that a month earlier the car park had been transferred to a parking company. Although the details of our car were taken at the hotel on arrival nobody had told us that we needed to pay the overnight parking fee of £7. As we had not done this the potential was a £60 fine for illegal parking - not a great way to start a holiday! Having said that we have now returned home and there has been no action to collect the fine so Premier Inn appear to have been as good as there word and have sorthed it out for us - well done. SO if you do have a car make sure you pay for the parking!
We are sure we will use the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a night of it at this conveniently-located pitstop right beside Heathrow and just off the M4 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport (m4/j4) Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn Hayes
- Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London