“What a Hotel for Premier”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Hayes
Scotland
“What a Hotel for Premier”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

stayed here prior to a flight - Booked a £39.00 deal and what a deal!!! The hotel entrance beats some of the hotels at the higher price range. We had an excellent meal in the restaurant and also a good deal - efficent and quick service. Nice clean room - well done Premier!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Clydebank, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2012

we spent 5 nights in this premier inn and found it very friendly,had a problem on the first night with my daughters bed. when i politely complained the duty manager (MIKE) had it replaced right away and refunded our money all staff friendly and helpfull and where well informed about local transport links .we would use this premier inn again ps parking could be a couple of quid cheaper having said that if they did not charge the parking would get abused with people using heathrow.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Enjoyed my stay, breakfast in particular was superb. After a long drive we wanted to have an alcoholic drink upon arrival ( we arrived just after 11pm) We were told the bar was closed and room service wasnt available. This was disappointing because a bubble bath and a glass of wine woud have made a difference

Room Tip: lift takes a time to arrive. ask for a ground floor room
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have stayed in Premier Inns on many occaisions and they have always been comfortable and clean. I was very disappointed upon arrival at this Premier Inn to discover that I had to pay a 24 hour charge of £7 to park in their car park. When I asked why I had to pay for 24hrs when I would only be there for 8hrs I was smiled at by the receptionist and told it was because they didn't own the car park!!!

Seems a bit strange to me, could it be that a company belonging to Premier Inn own it?

My main gripe is that I did not see any mention of the car park charge when I booked the hotel on their website. At least be up front if you are going to charge me. I would still have booked it but feel a bit cheated!!!

1 Thank KentTravelling_Light
Dursley, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I recently stayed at M4/J4, the rooms are always spacious and clean, although the hotel is near the motorway the noise levels are fine, I had business in London therefore left the car parked at hotel (£7.00 / 24 hours) & took the shuttle bus to heathrow then caught train into London, takes about 30-40 mins. Restuarant gets busy so book early!
Will definatly use this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
nuneaton
Reviewed October 22, 2012

stayed in this hotel for sisters wedding. All the staff were superb in every way. The main problem I had was I was not aware of the car park charges so by the time i added these on the could have stayed at a more expensive hotel for the same money. also be careful of how the ticket machine works, there was a delay on the screen on the machine i used and then without notice charged £21 to my card. the car park appeared to be run by an independant company and there was nobody to call or help get a refund, even the car park attendant could not help, he just said no refunds in broken english. putting that aside the food, especially breakfast and ALL the staff were brillaint. price was a bit on the high side but then again it is London and all the restuarants and surrounding shops were pricey too.

Room Tip: if you don't want to venture out for food, the small but friendly dining area is good value in c...
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2012

First time in a Premier Inn. Chose J4 M4 London Heathrow for overnight stay before travelling to Australia. Used Hoppa Bus from outside T1 after arriving at Central Bus station Heathrow by National Express. The price of the Hoppa Bus was almost as much as we paid for the Premier Inn room! Anyway, on arrival met by exceptional friendly and efficient staff on reception. Check in flawless. Room we were given turned out to be a double and not twin as requested, so I went back to reception and asked to see a twin room, immediately, and without question the Manager accompanied me back upstairs and showed me a twin. I decided, though, that the large double would be fine. The room was a good size, spotless and well furnished. The bed lives up to their 'comfort' promise, pillows too! At receptions' suggestions we booked for dinner in the hotel restaurant, and - given that we were a 'captive' audience, (there is not much outside near the hotel), the food was fantastic, great value, and served by superbly friendly and efficient restaurant staff. We didn't have breakfast, but considering our overall experience would have no reason to think it would not be great! Nothing was too much trouble in all areas.
All in all, a fantastically pleasant experience! Dont know how they do it for the money - will definitely be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport
Sofitel London Heathrow

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel? Share your experiences!