Travel Inn at Hayes. The room itself was comfortable and the bathroom good in that it was clean and not too poky. It's typical of a Travel Inn in that it's consistent: you get the same sort of standards whichever one you go to and they're generally welcoming ones. The problem here was that they had fire doors on each room which made a VERY loud bang each time they were closed and people en masse did not seem to be very considerate. The place was fully booked (holidays), so there was a succession of banged doors for most of the night until midnight and then from round 5.30am onwards which meant that our sleep was quite broken. The children stomping around upstairs didn't help either. The restaurant adjoining it has a very kitch theme to it that's quite funny and the food's fine. Location-wise: a very dodgy area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty minutes from the airport and handy for heading to up to RAF Northolt or over to Wembley ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayes Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel UK - Greater London