“Friendly staff”

Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Hayes
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed at this Premier Inn to attend a family event nearby. The room was everything I expected, but we won't bother eating at the Harvester adjoining it again. Queues to be seated for breakfast, "can't be bothered" staff and even bar staff arguing between themselves. The only saving grace was the young lady who was our waitress for a family evening meal for 15. She was friendly, efficient and a credit to her employers.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed with 2 boys and twins, as well as husband. The room was huge and spacious. Food was beautiful and will stay again and again, the staff are lovely and welcoming. We walked threw the door and the staff said to us "hello again". It was lovely that they remembered us from last time we stayed back in Nov!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Staff very nice each and everyday, nice room and size, staff would always ask how your meal was or ask the Children if they had a great day, good location right next to a big retail park with Pizza Hut, macdonalds. Sainsburys and lots more a stones through away, would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had a great stay with the family. The staff are really friendly & exceptionally helpful. Travelled to legoland Windsor from here so it's well placed. Free parking & air conditioning in the rooms are reasons why we stay here. Breakfast is fantastic & it's free for the kids. Great hotel, comfortable & really good value for money

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2014

On the 13th May during my stay at Premier Inn Hayes Heathrow. I did not have a good night stay. On arrival I went to the beefeater restaurant. I was very tired after a long tiring day. I waited for 10 minutes to be seated. Then another 10 minutes for a waitress to say I will be with you in a minute so I walked accross the road to Mcdonalds. I found the air conditioning and fan extractor annoyingly noisy all night, so all in all not a memorable stay. When I went to reception at 7am wasn't nobody in the reception to express my complaint.
I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of service and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Well let's get the basics out of the way. It's a premier in so you know what to expect. It's a budget hotel and would fail to impress if it didn't take it's few chances to be accommodating. I enjoyed the interaction with the very helpful and friendly reception staff such that it left a good impression.

The time of checking out was even nicer, surprisingly. It's great for the airport. I am personally more inclined to use public transport from the hotel after parking up there first and I arrived early before I could check in but reception gave me a permit so I could leave my car, saving me over £10, which was more than the bus fair to Feltham, where I'd normally be staying and paying £14.00 for NDC parking.

For a discerning traveller it just about cuts it but if you're staying for a sports event this is the perfect hotel location.

Room Tip: If it's noisy where you are because of traffic or other guests reception are brilliant and will...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2014

As others have pointed out, this Premier Inn is not on of their flagship branches. It is quite dated and could do with some modernisation.
Of the 2 rooms i booked the A/C didn't work in one of them, not really an issue as the people in that room didn't think it was too hot anyway, but it does seem to be a recurring theme for this particular hotel.
Myself and my wife were kept awake all night by somebody marching up and down in the room above us. Very odd behaviour.
To the managers credit she offered us the companies goodnight guarantee which was very nice of her.
All the staff were really friendly and helpful including all the staff at the adjacent pub. Everyone had a smile and nothing was too much trouble.

Overall, a disturbed nights sleep in a tired hotel, but the staff are a credit to Premier Inn

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow/Hayes
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Mehfil Hotel
Mehfil Hotel
#1 of 1 in Southall

Been to Premier Inn London Hayes, Heathrow Hotel? Share your experiences!